Chapter 10

A/N NEARLY 400 READS OH MY GOSH <3 Thank you all and sorry for the long wait!! This chapter is dedicated to my best friend Julia (who plays the main character in the story) Hope You Like it!!

I was in cloud 9. I didn't know I was kissing him back until I felt his tongue beg for entrance. I gladly gave him and got closer to me. This kiss didn't feel like Louis'. This kiss held kindness, determination, hope, and love? I felt him pull away. He rested his forehead against mine and breathed quickly. His gorgeous brown eyes looked into mine with so much care and love. I knew Louis' loved me, but never like this. I could easily get lost in Zayn's eyes, the feeling is just unexplainable.

"I'm sorry" Zayn whispered. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. "What?" I asked confused. "I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry, I didn't know what I was thinking" He said looking down. I felt a pang in my chest when I saw him frown. He didn't mean it? He stood up "I should go" he whispered. I snapped my head up. He reached for the door knob about to leave. I had to stop him. I got up and ran shutting the door. My hand was over his on the door knob.

"Don't" I said strongly. Zayn furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Don't be sorry" Zayn stood there frozen. I grabbed his hand that was on the knob. "Don't be sorry for kissing me" I repeated. "Babe, I shouldn't of done that. I'm not making things any better" He said hugging me. I let out a breath and placed my hands on a chest. "That's the thing Zayn. You DID help"

I could see the confusion in his expression. "What do you-" I cut him off and crashed my lips on his. I kissed him. Yes. Me Julia kissed Zayn. Why? I don't know. All I know is that it felt right. I pulled away. "Woah" Zayn said. "You can be such an idiot sometimes" I laughed. He chuckled and hugged me again. "Wait, Julia?" "Hmm?" I saw a smirk grow on his face. This isn't good. "Does this mean you like my kisses?" I felt the heat in my cheeks rise. "I didn't say that" I said turning leaving into the living room. I heard Zayn's foot steps behind me.

"You didn't have to say it, I know you do" Zayn mocks. I scoff. I try not to look him in the eyes. I turn around to tell him off when I make contact with a hard wall...or should I say chest. "It's ok babe, I like your kisses too" He smiled and started leaning closer when a phone began ringing. Zayn groaned and took out his phone. "Yeah?" Zayn answers. I see him clench his jaw. "He what!?" Zayn growled out. He looked over at me and his eyes softened. "I'll be there" he said loudly then hung up.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. He sighed. "Nothing that you should worry about babe. Now you stay here and rest. Call me if you need anything" Zayn said kissing my forehead. "Ok" I replied. "Bye sweets" He shuts the door and leaves me standing there. What just happened? Zayn and I kissed TWICE. That's what happened. So does this mean we're a thing? My thoughts are interrupted with a buzzing of my phone. I look and it's from Louis.

From: BooBear<3

Hey babe! How have you been? I missed you :( xx

Oh he missed me? I thought he would stay with "Heather"

To:BooBear<3

Hey Lou, I'm just tired. I have a lot on my mind...

Minutes later he replied.

From:BooBear<3

Aww babe :'( Smile beautiful. Don't let this management problem get to you. Just remember I love you. <3 xxx

I texted him back and changed into some skinny jeans and a tank top. I sat on the couch and hugged my knees. What am I going to do? Louis doesn't know that I saw a picture of him and Heather kissing, yet I kissed Zayn. So does this make us even? I sighed and looked at the window. Why did this have to happen?