CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

"Be careful of what you wish for, Miss Zekiah," he said then smirk.

I was about to say something when he turned his back from me and walked towards the door to leave.

Napatitig ako sa pintong nilabasan niya at wall sa sariling napangisi.

Challenging.

NAGPATULOY ako sa trabaho sa mga sumunod pang oras hanggang sa matapos ang working hours ko.

Tumayo na 'ko galing sa pagkakaupo then dumiretso na sa pinto ng office ko para maka-alis na. Pagkalabas ko ay maraming bumating employees.

"Good aftie," I said and smiled at the group of Architects who greeted me. 

Nagtuloy-tuloy ako papunta sa elevator, I pushed the down button andd waited it to open.

I was just fidgeting with my phone until the elevator door opened, I raised my head only to see my... sister.

She raised a brow, "what are you doing here?"

Tanga talaga.

"Duh? I work here, hello?" I nonchalantly said.

Naglakad ako papasok, habang naglakad siya palabas.

"I should be the one asking you that, why are you here?"

She looked at me seriously, "my fiancee works here."

Oh, right.

Napangisi ako, "ah, okay.. I'll go."

The elevator door closed and I remained smirking. I feel like I'm the antagonist here when it's the other way around. I won't be like this if it's not because of them.

Pagkalabas ko ng company ay dumiresto na 'ko sa parking para kuhanin ang sasakyan ko. I'll be meeting my friends later tonight to go clubbing.

When I got home to my condo, I took a quick shower and wore a Calvin Klein underwear set then I jumped to my bed to sleep. I need rest to save up energy for later.

I WOKE UP around 8:30 pm. I got up from my bed and left my room to go to my kitchen to drink water.

I was holding my phone when it beeped, it's a text.

Ali:
You're coming, right? tell me you are. I  miss you na, bitch.

I was smiling while typing my reply;
Yes, I'm coming. I miss you too, biatch :p

Alison is my best friend since college, I don't know how we became friends. She approached me first and run her mouth with never-ending chikas, rants, problems, experiences in her everyday life at that time. I then found myself enjoying her presence and I became open to her too.

Ali has a lot of friends, while I'm just acquaintances with her other friends, I don't really like having a lot of friends or having a huge circle of friends, Ali is enough. Ali knew everything about me and when I say everything, I meant EVERYTHING. I am not really comfortable telling my whole life to a lot of people that's why when Ali said we're already best friends, I settled with her.

I prepared myself,  took a quick bath again then get dressed. I wore a v-neck white bralette, black fitted silky pants and pointed black heels. I let my short wavy hair down and put a light make-up. I finished dolling up at exactly 9:40 pm.

WHEN I arrived at the said club, I was wearing my black cardigan for a cover-up.

Maraming kakilala ang mga bumabati, I just smiled and greeted them back. I looked for my friends' table and I found them in the little corner of the bar. Sofa table, malapit sa dance floor.