CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

TWO weeks after that dinner, naging maayos naman ang buhay ko, kaso two days after that dinner, my mom keeps calling me, nagging me because of my attitude that night.

"Sana hindi mo na pinatulan ang kapatid mo dahil higit na mas nakatatanda ka. Ngayon hiyang-hiya ang kapatid mo dahil sa pinagsasababi mo!" she nag.

Why is it always my fault? 

After 3 minutes of her nagging that day, I just ended the call and didn't answer her calls for the next few days.

Right now, nasa company ako to sign some important papers, magkakaroon din ng meeting. Architects who has big projects will present their designs, kami'ng company officials ang maga-approve no'n, kasabay din nila mag-present ang mga engineers of course.

I was busy reading some paper when someone knocked at my door, I looked at it before speaking, "come in!"

Ron, my secretary came in while holding his iPad.

"Ma'am, the meeting will start in 20 minutes, some of the architects and engineers are getting ready already."

I smiled at him, "okay, susunod na 'ko."

Tumayo ako from my swivel chair and walk towards my bookshelves to put my papers and other books there. When I turned around, I caught Ron staring at my body.

I smirked, "like what you see?"

His eyes went to my face quickly, "I'm sorry."

I can't blame him, I'm wearing a white blazer dress, it is hugging my body perfectly, dagdag pa na its length was ending above my knees.

I don't fuck my employees. Uh, no.

"Hmm, mauna ka na, susunod na 'ko." I said.

Aminado naman akong maganda ang katawan  ko, a lot of men wanna sleep with me because they knew me as liberated, open-minded, sexy, and good in bed Zekiah. 

Yes, I sleep around with men pero ayoko ng binabastos ako. Magka-iba 'yun. I know where to stop, I know my boundaries, men should know theirs too.

I will never be easy to get the type of girl, that's not my thing.

Lumabas na 'ko ng office ko at dumiretso na sa conference room. As I opened the door, may nakasabay ako sa pagbukas no'n mula sa loob and the moment I saw was it, I felt like every blood of my body left my whole human being.

What the... fuck?

Tristan Addison Perez.

Both of us were surprised about seeing each other.

"What are you.. doing here...?" I stupidly asked.

I checked him out, hoping to find something on what he's wearing. Seconds of eyeing him from head to toe, I saw it. I found it.

His ID.

Kinuha ko ang ID niya and checked it.

Tristan Addison Perez
Head Engineer

I laughed without humor. Mukhang mapapadalas na 'ko sa company nito ah.

Other people inside the conference room bowed s little to give respect for me. Binitawan ko na ang ID niya.

"Nice to see you here, Miss Zekiah." He said that in a very manly voice.

"I don't think it's nice, Engineer Perez," I seductively said before walking past him.

AFTER a while, everyone are all settled inside the conference room, and the meeting started after a brief moment.

They presented their designs and explained it, what materials will they going to use, where and when are they going to start and more stuff.

"I like the third design of Architect Cuevas, it is very nice to look at, and I like the choice of colors. And it is exactly what they want, minimalist interior." I commented after their presentation.

Sinundan ko pa iyon ng mga susunod pa na comments, pagkatapos kong magsalita sumunod na din ang iba pang mga offcials na nandito.

Minutes later I found myself na pasimpleng tumitingin sa isang taong busy makinig sa mga ka-trabaho niya. Since he's not looking naman, I just stared at him, I watched hiss facial features, the way he smirk, the way his hands move while taking down notes about sa mga concerns at gustong baguhin.

What would it feel if those fingers are inside me?

Shit.

Delikado 'to.

I don't know what will be the consequences of my upcoming actions but I don't care.

When I say I'll seek for it, I'll seek for it.

I want it, I got it.

"...Miss Zekiah?" I got back from my reverie when I heard my name.

Dun ko lang din napansin na nakatingin na rin si Tristan sa'kin. Fuck. I looked at away and paid attention to the person who called my name.

"Yeah, sorry?"

"I was asking if there's anything you want to add? For the revision of the designs, floor plans and other stuff?"

"Hmm, I think none. Okay na 'ko sa mga ibang deigns since na-meet naman ang expectations ko." I said.

I looked at him again and found him staring at me. I smiled.

"If that's all, I guess we can end the meeting here. Meeting adjourned."

I heard a lot of thank you's and small chitchats before I stood up and was about to leave the conference room when someone called me.

"Miss Tuazon?" I turned around only to see Engineer Perez was the one who called me.

"Yeah?"

Tumikhim siya bago magsalita, "can I talk to you?"

I saw how other engineers and architects turn their heads towards us.

Tumango ako, "in my office, Engineer."

When I went inside my office, he was behind me. He closed the door and I faced him.

"So?" I asked.

Tumikhim siya, "what do you want?"

"You."

His forehead creased, "are you out of your mind?"

"Just kidding, masyadong serious." I laughed, "is bad to get to know my sister's fiancée?"

He stared at me, I found his stare very sexy, I felt like my panty's getting wet. Charot.

I know he could feel it too. The sexual tension, the way we looked at each other, there's more. I know he could feel it too.

As we stare into each other's eyes, the sexual tension increases.

"Are you just going to stand there?" I asked.

Tumikhim siya, "you're the girl at the bar that night. I remember you, your eyes, the way we stare at each other as if we're having a staring contest." he walked towards me, our bodies were close, but not too close.

"I'm glad you remember me."

"Yeah, so tell me, Miss Zekiah... what do you want from me?"

"I believe I already answered that question, Engineer," I said sensually, I close the gap between our bodies and faces.

I'm wearing my 4 inch pointed heels plus my height is 5'7 so our height were not too awkward, hanggang dibdib niya ako kapag walang heels, but if I'm wearing it hanggang sa labi niya ako.

"I'm your sister's fiancee, we're going to get married next year so what the hell do you mean about 'you'?" he seriously said, hindi niya inilalayo ang mukha niya sa'kin.

I smirked, "so?"

"What?"

I smirk more, "so what if you're her fiancée, Engineer?"

I want him. My body wants him.

"I want you, Engineer." I smiled. "And you being my sister's fiancée won't stop me from wanting you. I'm following what my body wants and that is you."