CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

Lumabas ako ng kwarto ko, nakabihis na ng pambahay. The maids said that they're already in the entertainment room that's why I'm heading there now.

As I opened the door, a group of people welcomed my eyes, they were seated on the big couch.

"Ate, dito ka!" it was Zion who's beside Gabby.

They're at the sofa, mapapagitnaan ako ni Tristan at Gabby if I sit there.

But I'm not Zekiah for nothing, so I walk towards the couch and sat there.

Nakaplay na yung papanoorin namin which is the Ginny and Georgia, it's a series on Netflix.

The kids are asleep naman na so an adult movie is okay.

I was quiet the whole episode 1, I was just leaning my head on Gabby's shoulder and she's leaning her head on my head.

Gabby suddenly picked up my hand and intertwined it with hers, I looked at our hands, napangiti ako.

She really missed me, huh.

"Do you have a boyfriend, Ate?" she suddenly asked.

"None, why?"

We were talking quietly but I'm sure Tristan can hear it a little since he's almost beside me too.

"But do you like someone?"

Do I like someone?

Pagkakagusto ba ang pagtingin ko for Tristan?

No.

I just lust over him, yeah, that's just it.

"Wala akong gusto..." mahinang ani ko.

"Still scared to fall in love again?" Bulong niya pa.

"I was never scared."

"You were... until now."

"How can you be so sure?" I traced her fingers' bones.

"I can see it through your eyes, Ate..."

We were still looking at the television while talking about something like this.

"How? Do you already know how to fall in love? When do you when you're in love or you like someone? Have you ever fallen in love, Gab?"

"Yes... Especially when it comes to you, Ate. Have you forgotten? I like observing everything, I've been watching you when I was a kid."

Natigilan ako roon. Gab likes observing, dagdag pa na close talaga kami nung bata pa siya, I always open up to her even though she doesn't understand everything I say.

Our closeness just drift apart when I decided to live alone.

"I know what happened, I saw you. I was there for you but you chose to endure it alone..."

"Gab, let's stop reminiscing the past..." sinuklay ko ang buhok niya gamiit ang mga daliri ko.

Napangisi ako ng maliit dahil sa mga narinig ko kay Gab.

"Ate, I want you to know, na kahit anong mangyari, kahit anong maging desisyon o gawin mo, susuportahan kita... kahit pa lahat sila magalit sayo, ako, ate, hindi... kakampi mo ako kahit anong mangyari..." she suddenly said quietly.

"Don't..." naisip ko kung ano ang ginagawa ko ngayon, lusting over my sister's fiancee, peersuing him as if he's not getting married soon. Gab should never support in this, this is not good and it will never be good.