1: sabh mujhe hi karna hai

"Sabh tujhe hi kiyun karna hota hai, Priyu!?" Mrs. Sharma asked as she shook her daughter.

"Kiyunki mein Anurag se pyaar karti hoon, maa. Aur Anurag ke liye kuch bhi!"

"Haan pata hai. Par uska itna bada khandaan. Itna bada naam, kis kaam ka agar woh kuch nahi kar sakte!"

Prerna grimaced, recalling why the Basus were powerless. "That shark!" She gritted through her teeth.

"Kiya?" Her mom asked, confused. "Kon si machhi?"

"Macchi nahi maa, shaitaan. Uss Bajaj ke samne Basu kuch bhi nahi. Agar mein ne unnse shaadi nahi ki, toh kal Anurag ko death sentence mille ga."

Veena took pity on her daughter and caressed her daughter's head. "Aur jabh tune Bajaj se shaadi karli, to phir bhi tujhe Anuraag nahi mille ga."

Prerna smiled sadly as she held her mother's hand. "Abhi keliye thori mushkil to hogi. Par mein aur Anuraag kuch na kuch raasta dhoond leinge. Aakhir kitni kasauti toh par karli hain humne." Prerna hugged her mom. "Aap chinta nahi karo, maa. Sabh theek ho jaye ga. Chalo, maine Anurag ke liye khaana banana hai." She dragged her mother into the kitchen, distracting her from the discussion.

Prerna took the food and went to see Anurag in jail. Anurag rushed to her and hugged her.

"Main bahir to nikal jaun ga na, Prerna? Tumh koshish kar rahi ho na?" Anurag asked her, not stopping to take a breath.

"Haan, haan, Anurag. Main tumhe churwane ke liye sabh kuch kar rahi hoon."

Anurag held her arms. "I know you are. Aur mein jald yahaan se bahir nikal jaun ga." He noticed the tiffin she'd brought. "Yeh mere liye hai? Bohat bhook lagi hai. Chalo, let's eat."

As Anurag ignored her and opened the lunch box, Prerna kept staring at him as she slowly sat in the next seat. Tumne aik baar bhi nahi puchha ke main kaisy hoon. Anurag noticed her staring and snapped his fingers in front of her eyes.

"Kya dekh rahi ho?" He asked, raising his brows playfully.

"Dekhne do," Prerna replied, shaking her head. "Jee bhar ke dekhne do. Itna ke kuch aur dekhne ka mann bhi na kare."

Anurag cupped her face and pouted patronizingly. "Aww. That's so romantic. Come on, eat now."

Prerna smiled and took a bite from him before he fed himself. "Wow, who knew tum itna achha khaana bhi bana sakti ho! Teri to lottery lag gayi, Anurag."

"Itni jaldi khushi mat karo, Anurag. Apni nazar na lag jaye."

"You're right. Let's talk about something else. You know, mom finally accepted you..." they talked about anything but the case and then Prerna went home, worried about tomorrow.

Mr. Bajaj had accepted her conditions, but who knows what drama he might start up tomorrow.