PLAYLIST

love addiction - maya lucia"some nights i wake up, and you're not there, my soul just aches for you"

"some nights i wake up, and you're not there, my soul just aches for you"

i luv him. - catie turner
"we had the best time, and he was all mine, and i never wanna leave"

lvr boy - awfultune
"your love hit like a brick to the face, and when i put up a fight, you put me back in my place"

hazel eyes - j solomon
"call my name and i'll be there, so i can help you realize... help you realize that you're a diamond in the rough"

i couldn't be more in love - the 1975
"maybe i'll rely on all the things that made it right, because i'd give you all the years of my life"

i don't want to be okay without you - charlie burg
"and i can hear so well, your lovely voice inside my head, saying you love me, oh"

emerald eyes - anson seabra
"slow at first but still it seems, that we'll go down in history, as lovers from the start, just me and you"

nothing - bruno major
"but there's nothing, like doing nothing, with you"

love like this - ben rector
"it's a million things about you, and i don't know what it is, but i have never known a love like this"

pancakes for dinner - lizzy mcalpine
"i think that i should probably tell you this, in case there is an accident, and i never see you again"

somewhere only we know - miki ratsula
"this could be the end of everything, so why don't we go somewhere only we know"

i'm happy you exist - angus maude
"where's home if you're my only god damn home, and you're not home right now"

if the world was ending - jp saxe & julia michaels
"ah, it's been a year now, think i've figured out how, how to think about you without it rippin' my heart out"

i don't want to watch the world end with someone else - clinton kane
"falling deeper, deeper into hopeless thinking, remember when you pulled me out, wishing you would come around again"

i don't want to see you cryin' anymore - adam melchor
"i don't wanna see you cryin' anymore, i just wanna be the reason you can smile til you're sore"

please never fall in love again - ollie mn
"you and me need never be, lonely again, spin with me endlessly, or at least till the end"

six feet under - billie eilish
"retrace my lips, erase your touch, it's all too much for me, blow away like smoke in air, how can you die carelessly?"

places we won't walk - bruno major
"we will smile to end each day, in places we won't walk"

bye. - mia smith
"so now i don't know what to do since you went away, but i know you're gone and there's nothing i can say"

six - sleeping at last
"emergency exits and the distance below, i woke up so worried that the angels let go"

make you feel my love - sleeping at last
"i could make you happy, make your dreams come true, nothing that i wouldn't do"

to let a good thing die - bruno major
"if it's keeping you from sleeping, wipe the tear from your eye, 'cause sometimes it's time to let a good thing die"

talking to the moon - bruno mars
"trying to get to you, in hopes you're on the other side talking to me too, or am i a fool, who sits alone talking to the moon?"

forever - lewis capaldi
"when love was untamed, two burning hearts are dared to break, remember, nobody said that it would last forever"

scared - jeremy zucker
"cause in my dreams, there were angels circling, i could see everything you ever wanted me to be"

already gone - sleeping at last
"remember all the things we wanted, now all our memories, they're haunted, we were always meant to say goodbye"

two - sleeping at last
"i just want to love you, to love you, to love you well, i just want to learn how, somehow, to be loved myself"

two - sleeping at last"i just want to love you, to love you, to love you well, i just want to learn how, somehow, to be loved myself"

listen or don't, all up to you <3