kuusi

"i don't listen to justin bieber, sorry"

MENTIONS OF «»

act two
chapter 'kuusi' six

the two stood there with little purpose. they had just traded numbers, neither of them coming up with a sentence to break the silence.

soon, the dark-haired store clerk made his way up to the duo. his arms were crossed, directing his negative gaze towards the girl. "you're still here?" he eyed the blond next to her, flicking his eyes between them. "already got a boyfriend, huh?"

"the fuck are you talking about?" joonas questioned, looking the worker dead in the eyes. his face twisted grim, clearly judging him, and his clothing.

the brunette gave a similar look back, then meeting for a small staring contest. his thin lips tensed together in a line, before the corners raised in a tight smirk.

he removed his hands from their pocketed position, grabbing a red album cd from a nearby shelf. she shot his arm out, indicating to the girl to take it.

she peered down, taking in its contents. as she had a better view, she could make out a tattooed figure. white writing was was offset, reading 'changes'. "i don't listen to justin bieber, sorry," she responded, figuring out what the cd was on. vasiliki mentally scolded herself for speaking in english, not completely getting used to the language switches yet.

she looked up to the boy, noticing his confused look. probably from her sudden change, she brushed it off as nothing.

"oh really? i have a hard time believing that," he scrunched his face up, retrieving the cover from its outstretch. he placed it back on the shelf, collecting his hands in front of himself. "you probably already have it, seeing as it came out a month ago."

vasiliki's expression turned into a frustrated frown, watching his movements in disgust, "no, i don't. why don't you take your misogynistic self back to your mother's place to learn some manners?"

"stupid girl, trying to act like she's the shit," he grunted under his breath, rolling his eyes in the process, "are you buying anything? or shall i lead you to the door."

the girl looked at him blankly, squinting her eyes to form a glare. as she was about to counteract his statements, but she was cut off by the blond boy next to her.

"no, i think we'll both be leaving," he stood up for her once again, and turned towards the door. he gestured to vasiliki to follow, which she gladly did.

her hand grasped the metal door handle, making sure to subtly read the 'pull' sign beforehand. a large gust of wind came flying through the newly opened door, knocking over a few flyers around.

"shut that door, you stupid girl!"

vasiliki left the door wide open, just to act a little petty before she left. she continued to act clueless, pulling her phone out from her coat's pocket.