kolmekymmentäkuusi

"you need to shut the fuck up"

MENTIONS OF «»

act three
chapter 'kolmekymmentäkuusi' thirty-six

olli
one missed call

such a boring name to have him set as, but vasiliki didn't want to waste her creativity on him. that was beside the point, the girl was contemplating to call him back.

half an hour ago, she still had some time to think. to hear his voice would be nice, but she had only been away from him for three days.

those three days were a kick in her backside though, and she hated herself for that realisation not too long ago.

why did she have to feel this way? why couldn't she stay mad at him? no matter how flirty he was with her, there was no way he shared even the same slightest of feelings.

the poor boy was still looking for her forgiveness. well, no, he wasn't poor, he was getting some recognition on some televised song contest.

that does mean some video content from them though, stalking at its finest.

she decided to call him back, even after a long while of thinking.  the phone rang out a few times, but other than that, he was quick to pick up.

"good morning," his voice drawled over the phone. well he seemed chirpy, why call earlier if he sounded so tired?

"don't sound too excited there," she exclaimed, chuckling a bit afterwards.

her back was leaning against the couch, one leg over the other. using her shoulder to hold the phone, she adjusted her position.

he seemed to take a while to answer, maybe deciding if his response was appropriate or not. "oh i won't, i'll save that for you later."

and it most definitely wasn't.

"you need to go outside, give the bass a break or you'll continue to go insane."

she was astounded how he could constantly think of stupid shit to say, stupid may not be the right adjective either. it was sometimes smart, just extremely corny.

"it's too late for that," he exclaimed, tone clearly indicating his boredom. why did she even call him back in the first place? oh, that's right.

someone has a little crush.

well, little can be described in multiple ways. what was the scale? and how much did she realise of her own feelings? after all, she still can't even believe herself for this.

"why did you call?" she questioned, emitting a heavy sigh afterwards. the girl was tired too, it being early morning, but she wasn't going to be rude and sound uninterested.