yksitoista

"this is going to be a long night

"this is going to be a long night."

MENTIONS OF «»

act two
chapter 'yksitoista' eleven

it was a wonder how vasiliki got home before the new day, having to travel further to the grocery store. she slumped back to her house, deciding on a small shop that would be easier to carry.

the boiling pot of water gave her a few minutes of extra time. taking her phone scattered under the shopping bags, she opened the messages app.

hey, don't worry about it :) i was tired and hadn't eaten anything all day, and they don't end well together.

she texted tommi back, who unsurprisingly replied only moments later. she tried to before, but realised just how horrible she was at walking with her phone. it saved her the embarrassment of walking into a pole.

why on earth did you let porko drag you out like that then?

she didn't even know herself, but maybe this was a good time to ask about that woman at the store.

because it's joonas
also, do you know someone named kaylah?

let me guess, she acted like a bitch towards you, and has horribly dyed hair?

yeah, that's the one

she's one of the crew member's girlfriends, hangs around us way too much though

of course, she would, she seems exactly the type to do that. it was just a matter if she only dated this person for an affiliation with the band or not.

doesn't surprise me. i should go to sleep now though, i can bitch about her another time. goodnight x

she shut her phone off, not bothering to wait for a reply. she rinsed her bowl in the sink, placing it on the rack beside it before heading upstairs.

her dreamless sleep before was more of a nap, but it still provided her with more energy than a night of normal sleep. it was still a nap though, and she felt tired from all the walking during the night.

so she made her way to her bed, savouring the feeling of the softness beneath her. she cuddled her pillow, slowly drifting off.

vasiliki sat on her couch, laptop on her thighs with her legs outstretched. her lyrical journal was placed on the coffee table, opened with a pencil in the middle to hold its page. her back was propped up by a pillow, but it didn't perfect her posture too well.

the girl sighed, her vision blurring from her lack of focus. she had been staring at the screen for a few hours now, the sun already in its daily downfall. she had done nothing of interest in the last few weeks, so she tried to get back up on her music.