Chapter 3

IN THE PROCESS OF REVISING AT THE MOMENT

——————————————

Jinyang is laughing at her best friend's red face while driving. Tong Yao still can't help but blush whenever Cheng Ge said something like that.

Jinyang: "You really are something Mulan. The god of e-sports who's fantasizing by everyone is head over heels for you."

"Hmmph... of course." She said to her best friend and flip her now long hair.

"You go, girl!" Jinyang continues to laugh.

While the two of them are conversing, LPL announces the party on their official Weibo account and it is said that the party can be watched by streaming live resulting in the excitement of all the e-sports fans.

[Oh my g!!! The LPL players in suits and ties???]

[Does it mean that I can now see Yang god in a suit? Ahhhhhh!!!]

[Can't wait to see Pope.. definitely going to watch the stream even if it is until midnight!!!]

[Yah... Chessman in a suit. I'm going to lose it... swear!]

[Excited to see the only female player in a long gown, Smiling can't wait to see you!]

Half an hour after the post was made almost 10,000 people had already commented and shared, excitedly cheering and wanting to see their player idols wearing a suit and tie and Smiling wearing a gown.

After Tong Yao and Jinyang enter a gown boutique, Tong Yao removed the cap and mask that she's wearing. Xiao Rui suggested to her after she said that Jinyang is already outside that she must wear a cap and mask for safety purposes especially since she won't have a team staff with her.

Jinyang walk to the counter area and asked for the new arrival and design of the gowns. The two female staff lead them to the right-side corner of the boutique where there is a lot of different colors and style of gowns.

Jinyang: "Can you suggest a type of gown for her?" She taps Tong Yao's shoulder and lightly pushed her in front of the two staff.

One of the staff looks at Tong Yao in surprise, she knows her. After the shock on her face faded it was replaced by a wide smile and she was somewhat giggling. "Miss Smiling."

"Hi..." Tong Yao said while slowly curving her lips up and shyly blushing. She's still not used to when her fans were all excitedly looking at her.

"Ahem..." The other staff poked the other staff and whispered: "You're working."

With the remainder of her co-workmate, the girl blushed and immediately go beside a black tube gown design with a lot of crystal and a slit on the right side that was worn by a mannequin and said: "This gown was just delivered by this morning and will look good when Miss Smiling wear it."

Jinyang takes a closer look at the gown then looks at Tong Yao who is looking also looking at the gown and said: "It's beautiful... you'll go try it."

As she is saying it, she is pushing her shoulder to lead her to the fitting room of the shop while the two staff were preparing the gown to let her try it.

Tong Yao: "Isn't it too revealing?"

Jinyang: "No, it isn't... Besides, you're already a 20-year-old woman, and trust me Cheng Ge will surely love it." Jinyang was smiling mischievously as if she was planning something evil.

Tong Yao: "I'm the one who'll be wearing it so what's the point whether Cheng Ge will love it or not?" She asked with a questioning look on her face.

Jinyang who's still wearing that kind of smile on her face: "Just try the gown and let me see."

Tong Yao can't argue more with Jinyang as she was forced to enter a fitting room with the gown in her hand.

10 minutes later, Tong Yao slightly opened the door and said: "I can't zip the zipper completely."

Jinyang pushed the door and let herself inside before helping Tong Yao with the gown then the two of them are looking in the mirror in front of them.

Jinyang: "You sure are sexy as hell Mulan... if my memories are right, your treasures aren't this big and fuller."

Tong Yao: ".........."

Jinyang: "Surely having an active sex life has a positive benefit." Then she laughs loudly.

Tong Yao's face becomes red as a ripe tomato and slaps her friend's hands holding her shoulder.

Jinyang just smirked and continue: "If you were a bit taller you can pass to be a model." She pulled Tong Yao's left hand that is covering the upper part of the tube. "Don't cover it."

Tong Yao: "It is okay?"

Jinyang: "Of course.. the gown emphasizes your small waist and your hot butt." She grins evilly and continues. "Surely, Cheng Ge will love it."

Tong Yao rolled her eyes and push her friend out of the fitting room.

After Tong Yao already choose her gown, Jinyang tries two gowns as well and settles for the second one which is color white, the gown is much sexier than hers. Jinyang will be the mid next door's date for the party that's why she bought a gown for herself as well.

As they're now trying and picking which heels will be the best to match their gown Tong Yao's phone rings signaling that someone is calling her. She immediately answered it when she saw that it was her captain calling her.

Lu Sicheng: "Are you done?"

Tong Yao: "Not yet. We're still in the middle of trying some heels. Why?"

Jinyang suggested that she pick the black open 4 inches heels to match the sexiness of her gown. She rolled her eyes at what she said but still choose the heels nevertheless.

Lu Sicheng: "It's already 6:00 pm and the two of you still not done? How many gowns and heels did the two of you bought?"

Tong Yao: "Oh, it's already 6:00 pm?" She looks at her watch and sure it's already 6:08 pm.

Lu Sicheng: "Tsk... ask Jinyang to go with you to the first floor for dinner. I already reserved a room in a restaurant in that mall. We're with the team next door, Ai Jia said she can't contact Jinyang to ask her."

Tong Yao: "You guys are here? I thought Xiao Rui reserved an appointment in a suit boutique near the base?"

Lu Sicheng: "En... already finished. Little Fatty said he's already hungry so everyone agrees to have dinner outside."

Tong Yao: "Okay... I'll ask her."

Lu Sicheng: "Did you speak with a guy?"

Tong Yao: "......."

Tong Yao: "Lu Sicheng don't be a jealous retard."

Lu Sicheng: "I'm just asking—-"

Lu Sicheng simply curves his lips up as he put his phone inside his pocket after his girl ended the call. He can imagine Tong Yao with her pouty lips while shaking her head.