Chapter 8

IN THE PROCESS OF REVISING AT THE MOMENT

——————————————

In the middle of the busy room, people inside Tong Yao's room heard a knock on the door. After a while, the staff who open the door put a large bouquet of white and red roses on the table next to Tong Yao.

The people inside the room instantly teased Tong Yao because of the bouquet, especially the two women beside her who were doing her hair and makeup.

Tong Yao with a shocked and excited face looked at the flower then she noticed a letter in the middle. She took the letter and open it. Just with the handwriting itself Tong Yao already know where the flowers came from. She's very familiar with this handwriting because half of her little notebook was occupied by this handwriting.

[I know it's cheesy but still, I want to do it because I don't want to make you cry anymore. I'm sorry that I made you cry a while ago. I love you.

Can you be my date tonight?

-Lu Sicheng]

"Maybe I don't need to put a blush on you." One of the girls doing her make-up teased her.

She just giggles at what she said and picks up her phone to send a message.

[ZGDX, Smiling: Yes, I want to be your date tonight.]

Lu Sicheng was lying on Little Fatty's bed because Old Cat and Old K are the ones who are doing their makeup right now. Beside him is his brother whose playing on his phone.

As he was reading some news in Teiba, a message from Tong Yao came.

After Lu Sicheng read it, he can't help but smile as he read it for the second time.

Feeling that there was someone looking at him, he raised his head and found that most of the people inside the room are looking at him. Even his own brother stop playing his game and curiously looked at him.

He cleared his throat then return his expressionless face and look again at his phone.

Lu Yue: "Tsk... you really fell deeply with that shorty."

Lu Sicheng: "En..."

Shock is visible on Lu Yue's face because his brother just openly declares that he really fell in love with someone.

Almost 5:00 pm that day when Tong Yao's team just finished helping her to get into her gown without touching her makeup and hair.

The staff assigned to her hair put her hair up when she noticed that her gown was a tube-style design a while ago and said: "We need to emphasize your neck and shoulder."

And that was when she wanted to cancel to be Lu Sicheng's date that night. The two female staff around her noticed the 3 marks that Cheng Ge left on her neck.

As the two put makeup on her neck, they're giving her a teasing look and all she can do was blush because even if she say that's not what they think she bet that they will not buy it so Tong Yao just asked them shyly and said: "Hmm... can you not tell others?"

The two of them just giggled and nodded their head.

After she wore her heels, the team is excitedly looking at the team's mid.

One of the team's staff: "Tong Yao you're so beautiful... I'm excited about what will Cheng Ge's reaction when he sees you. Hahahaha!"

Other staff: "Right... right... if you're really a bit taller you can be a model. You have the face and the body of a model."

Tong Yao who's now slowly walking back and forth to familiarize herself with wearing her heels and said: "I know right..."

The team just laughed at her answer and told her that they want to take a picture of her. Tong Yao stop from walking and nodded her head because she also want a picture of herself.

A knock interrupted the team which is now in the middle of a mini photo shoot using their phones. One of the staff open the door and Tong Yao could hear her captain's voice asking if they are already done.

Staff: "En... we're already done."

After hearing the female staff's answer, Lu Sicheng gets inside the room. As he's getting closer to Tong Yao who is surrounded by her team he can hear the staff giggling and saying: "This is it..." "Hahaha, I wonder what is his reaction."

When Lu Sicheng finally can see Tong Yao in her gown, he stops walking and just stared at her. He look at her from head to toe and couldn't help but curse loudly: "Shit!!"

Tong Yao, who is standing in front of the handsome Lu Sicheng who is wearing a suit asked him: "Is it bad? Jinyang said that you'll love the gown. The team also said that—"

Tong Yao couldn't continue what she was saying because her captain took two big steps to hug her and whisper: "You really have the guts to make me crazy for you... The farthest you can go from me tonight is just two-step. Your objection doesn't matter."

Though Tong Yao couldn't understand what her captain is saying, she just nodded he head and continue to smell the scent coming from the man hugging her.

All of the staff are giggling while the couple is hugging in front of them, they grab their phone and took a picture of the two.

Little Fatty, who just enters Tong Yao's room said in a loud voice: "Cheng Ge I thought you'll just call our mid? What took you so long hmm? The management wants a group photo to post on our official account."

After hearing Little Fatty's voice the two of them release each other but Cheng Ge put his arm around Tong Yao's waist. As Little Fatty can now fully see Tong Yao he can't help but asked: "So our mid is really a girl?"

Tong Yao frowns after hearing Little Fatty's question: "I've been your teammate for a whole season and you just realize it now?"

Lu Yue who's just got inside the room also saw Tong Yao: "Okay I believe you now when you said that you didn't buy your gown in the children's section. Though are you sure that you can walk with that thing?" He points his finger at Tong Yao's high heels which can be seen because of the slit of her gown.

Tong Yao nodded and answer: "En... but not for too long."

Lu Yue laughs at her: "Figures."

The staff inside the room are laughing at the exchange of the players and said goodbye to them after they apply a little more makeup on Tong Yao to make sure that it can last for the whole night.

After Tong Yao grabs her small handbag which only has her phone, powder, and lipstick inside she takes a final look at the mirror of her room to make sure everything is okay. The only jewelry she's wearing is her diamond earrings which her parent gave to her on her 18th birthday and the necklace that Lu Sicheng gave her on her last birthday.

As they walk in the hallway of the hotel to where the others are waiting. Lu Sicheng's hand didn't leave on Tong Yao's waist: "For this night, I'll always be on your right."

Tong Yao look at him curiously and asked: "Hmm? And why?"

Lu Sicheng raised his eyebrows at her: "Are you really asking me that question?" Then he looks at her right leg which is exposed whenever she walks. "Who told you to wear a gown with a slit and expose what's mine?"

Lu Yue and Little Fatty who were walking with them rolled their eyes at the same time like they were saying: I had enough! Don't want to hear any more shit like that!