Chapter 62

Lu Sicheng played for the whole night in front of his computer because the one who can force him to stop and take asleep is not there in their base.

The next morning, Xiao Rui went down on the first floor and saw that their captain is sleeping on his chair with his computer is still open in front of him. He walks towards him and is about to wake him up but Cheng Ge opens his eyes to look at him expressionlessly. Xiao Rui is surprised to look at him and say: "I'm about to wake you up to say that you should go upstairs and take asleep there."

Lu Sicheng looks at his computer's screen instead and didn't answer.

Xiao Rui: "Cheng Ge did you sleep?"

Lu Sicheng: "Nah... not in the mood to sleep."

Xiao Rui looks at his watch and learns that it is already 8:00 am in the morning yet their captain still didn't sleep. "Did you eat your dinner on the dining table?"

Lu Sicheng shakes his head before closing his computer before standing up from his chair. "Not in the mood to eat either."

Xiao Rui looks at their captain's back as he ascends to the stairs. Thinking about what is happening to their two carries makes his head begin to ache.

Not less than half an hour, Xiao Rui confusedly looks at their captain who is making a coffee for himself in the kitchen. Looks like he just took a shower and changed his clothes instead of taking a rest upstairs.

Lu Sicheng looks at him and gives his order: "Call Aunty to cook a lot of food for lunch. Tong Yao will be coming back this afternoon." After saying those words he left the kitchen with his coffee in his hand.

Hearing his captain, Xiao Rui immediately calls their cook in their base to tell her the captain's order.

Lu Yue went down that day with a piece of bad news. "A staff saw Cheng Ge and Xing Jinglou inside our break room talking with each other alone and posted it online. The post said that the two of you were happily talking to each other."

Little Fatty opens his Weibo on his phone and saw that the post is already trending. The post already gathered a lot of comments from the fans.

Old Cat who is looking at his phone as well said: "Tong Yao's fans are really mad. They're starting to bash our captain and call him names."

Lu Yue: "Not just my brother but also Empire's mid."

They look at their captain who is sitting on his chair while watching a match on his screen expressionlessly.

Xiao Rui is about to say something when their front door suddenly swings open revealing a tall elegant looking girl with their mid standing behind her.

Wang Meili looks around the people around her before looking back at Tong Yao. "Little Yaoyao if you need anything, call me okay? Meili jiejie will always be a ring away for you."

Tong Yao looks at her and nods her head then walks inside their base toward the stair. She is about to step on the second floor when she heard the man who she wish she couldn't see right now.

Looking up to her, Lu Sicheng starts to speak: "Tong Yao, we need to talk."

Her whole body stiffened and her hug to her two cats tighten. After a few seconds, she replied to him using her little voice: "We have nothing to talk about." She didn't look at him afraid that she will only cry in front of him and just continue to walk towards her room and slammed the door close.

Lu Sicheng is about to follow her when his cousin holds his arm to stop him.

Wang Meili: "I don't want to interfere with your business with her but I just want to say that you need to understand her. I already talked to her and she's calmer and able to think things now than yesterday. And I think she really needs time before she could talk and open to you."

She lets go of his arms and looks at the second floor before she sighs and continues.

Wang Meili: "She didn't eat anything since I fetched her yesterday no matter what I say, she only drank a glass of water this morning. She didn't even sleep and just quietly cried under her blanket with her two cats."

Then she looks back at him who is looking upstairs as well and taps his shoulder. "You need to fix this mess and save your fiancee from torturing herself."

After saying that, she nods at Lu Yue before leaving at her cousin's base.

ZGDX players could feel the storm brewing inside their base. They also could feel that starting from today they will meet their old captain "the team bully" once again... or more.

Lu Sicheng expressionlessly walks towards the kitchen and prepares lunch for his fiancee before going upstairs to her room. He knocks on her door twice but she's still didn't open it.

Lu Sicheng: "Open this door."

Tong Yao didn't answer immediately when she heard her captain's voice.

"I want to be alone."

"You'll going to open this fucking door or I'm going to open this by force."

"Please... I want to be alone."

"In the count of three, if you're not going to open this I will destroy your door........ And I'm not kidding."

"........"

"One."

"........"

"Two."

"........"

"Thr—" The door open slightly.

Lu Sicheng forcefully opens the door to let himself inside and use his foot to close it.

He puts the bed table with her lunch on her bed before looking at her. She is sitting on her bed hugging Dabing in her arms with her back leaning on her bed rest and her eyes are closed.

He stared at her for a long time and he noticed the dark circle under her eyes. Her eyes are really swollen from crying throughout the whole night. He doesn't familiar with the clothes she is wearing probably it's from his cousin.

Seeing her looking like that he couldn't help but sigh and clench his fist.

Lu Sicheng: "I bring your lunch with me. My cousin said you didn't eat anything since yesterday. Are you killing yourself?"

Tong Yao opens her eyes and looks at him as well before saying: "Little Fatty said the same thing too. Are you killing yourself as well?" Her voice is so little that even she barely hears it. It is the result of her non-stop crying since yesterday.

Lu Sicheng thought that Tong Yao will ignore him so he is a little surprised that she answered him.

When Tong Yao saw his lips curved up a little, she immediately look away and said: "I'm going to eat this... you can leave now."

"I'm not leaving until you finish it."

She looks at him angrily but gave up after a while. Even though he's the one who did something wrong to her she still couldn't win against him.

Tong Yao put Dabing on her bed and move closer to the bed table before picking up the chopstick beside the plate.

Lu Sicheng didn't say anything and just watch her slowly eat her food while standing in front of her bed.

After some time, Tong Yao puts the chopstick down and drinks the water beside her. "I'm full."

"You only eat half of everything. If you want me to leave, you have to finish it all."

Tong Yao stands up from her bed and gets comfortable clothes from her drawers and walks towards the bathroom to change. Before she close the door she replied to him. "I'm already full. You finish the rest of it then leave."

Lu Sicheng looks at the closed bathroom door before looking down at the food on the bed. Then smiled when he realized that Tong Yao had only eaten half of the food and leave half for him.

He sits on her bed and picks up the chopstick she used before starts feeding himself.

"I do really love that girl."