Chapter 80

Around 4:00 pm noon, everyone says goodbye even Tong Yao's family who will stay at the twin's condo unit for that night before they go back to Shenzhen tomorrow. Old K went out as well to send Qing Yi home.

After a few minutes, when Tong Yao is about to go upstairs some of their staff deliver a lot of bouquets of flowers.

Little Fatty immediately goes to where they put the flowers and read one card: "I hope you have a fast recovery, Ms. Smiling. We will wait for you... Your fan." He looks at their mid and says: "Xiao jiejie, I think they are from your fans."

Tong Yao excitedly smiles and picks one card as well: "It's really from them."

Lu Yue stands from his chair and also picks up one card from a bouquet then reads it: "Dear Yaoyao... I hope you get well. From Sunflower." He looks at his brother then teasingly smiles at him and reads another card.

"Oh, this is from Kun of Huawei... and this one is from Ah Guang of Team King... hmm?... I didn't know that Obsidian's Rocky will send flowers for you as well, Shorty."

Tong Yao's eyes widen and get the cards in Lu Yue's hands then put them back before turning her head to her captain. She saw Lu Sicheng's expressionless face looking at the flowers then turned at her, she thought he will ignore her but he hold her hand and leads her upstairs.

While Tong Yao is inside her bathroom, Lu Sicheng gets his phone and sends a message to Xiao Rui.

[fhdjwhdb2333: I don't want to see those flowers when I get down later. Throw them away.]

[ZGDX, Xiao Rui: But that's not yours.]

[fhdjwhdb2333: Just do what I say.]

[fhdjwhdb2333: My wife doesn't need that.]

[fhdjwhdb2333: I can give her a flower shop.]

The next day, e-sports fans once again make a mess and make themselves known on the internet.

First, Empire's official account announces that their midsolo 'Daisy' will be replaced by her substitute for the rest of the competition because she has been banned to play for a year in the league.

Second, the unknown poster of the leak skirmish video of Empire and ZGDX as well as the incident audio between Tong Yao and Xing Jinglou makes himself known. He is a staff of Team Empire which Xing Jinglou was always humiliating in front of many people and rudely ordering around. He also posted a statement about the behavior of the player off-cam and publicly apologized to Tong Yao for being bullied because of what he did.

But not only the people online are currently gossiping around for that news because ZGDX's players are doing that as well.

Little Fatty: "Aigoo... Team Empire just got promoted but they already got into the big mess on their first major competition."

Old K: "People are now criticizing them for hiring a player just because her family is one of their sponsors."

Lu Yue: "Not only that but the fans also are saying that because of the hyped our team created for hiring a female player they copied that because they want their team to get famous and popular."

Old Cat: "But you know what surprised me the most? That is our captain didn't do something to her even though she hurts Tong Yao."

Xiao Rui: "You're right. I thought he will file a case against her and I'm waiting for him because I already give a heads up to the management lawyers but he never said a single thing about that."

Tong Yao who is sitting on Lu Sicheng's chair because Lu Yue is now occupying her chair because he's playing duos with Old K a while ago said: "I asked captain about that. I thought that Xing Jinglou's management will definitely going to do something so I asked him if he can just let them decide to what punishments she should receive."