Chapter 51

"Ahem..."

When Xiao Rui cleared his throat that's the only moment that the two move. Old K takes back his hand from her waist and looks at his teammates who are looking curiously at him.

The girl also looks at them and smiles at them when she noticed that they are smiling at her except for a tall man beside the cute girl.

"You know each other?" Little Fatty asked the two while looking at them.

Old K: "Yes."

Girl: "No."

Old K and the girl looks at each other first before answering once more.

Old K: "No."

Girl: "Yes."

Lu Yue: "Huh?"

Old K cleared his throat and he's the one who answer: "We know each other. She is my........ friend."

Old Cat teasingly smiles at Old K and said: "Friend."

Old K didn't reply to him and everyone is looking at each other knowingly.

To break the silence and the awkwardness, Tong Yao smiles at the girl and extends her hand: "Hi. I'm Tong Yao, Old K's teammate. And you are?"

The girl looks at Old K first before shyly smiles at Tong Yao and extends her hand as well to shakes their hands: "Hi. I'm Shen Qing Yi, K's...... friend." She looks back at Old K before saying 'friend' at Tong Yao.

Tong Yao: "Nice to meet you, Qing Yi."

Little Fatty waves his hand at him: "Hi, Qing Yi. I'm Old K's teammate as well. You can call me Little Fatty."

Old Cat: "I'm Han Meimei. Old K's teammate and bestfriend. Nice to meet you."

Lu Yue: "I'm Lu Yue, the most handsome teammate of Old K."

Xiao Rui: "Xiao Rui, their manager. You can call me Rui Ge."

Ming god: "Yu Ming, their coach."

After everyone introduced themselves, everyone looks at their captain who is just looking at them expressionlessly while playing the ring on their mid's finger.

Tong Yao is the one who speaks for their captain when she noticed that Lu Sicheng didn't have a plan to introduce himself. "Hmm... this is our team's captain, Lu Sicheng."

"Her fiance." Lu Sicheng added before nods his head at the girl.

Tong Yao awkwardly smiles: "and my fiance."

Qing Yi looks at Tong Yao's hand with a pink diamond ring on it and smiled back at her. Then her phone rings, when she saw the caller she looks back at the people in front of them and said: "Nice meeting all of you... I think I need to go, my friend inside is already calling me."

Little Fatty: "Sure... sure..."

Qing Yi and Old K exchanged a few glances before she goes inside.

Old Cat immediately puts his arms on Old K's shoulder and starts to walk with him back to their base: "What was that?... Don't answer that it's nothing because everyone can tell that there's something."

Little Fatty goes on the other side of Old K and asks as well: "Is she really your friend?"

While everyone is interrogating Old K, Lu Sicheng pulled Tong Yao next to him and walk behind their teammates. "You really love to gossip."

Tong Yao frowned but she stays beside her captain and ask him: "Do you think Shen Qing Yi is just a friend of Old K?"

Lu Sicheng puts his arm around her shoulder and said: "What do you think?"