Chapter 82

Lu Sicheng just ended his stream while his teammates are ordering food through his phone. He looks at the girl sitting on his lap and found that she's already sleeping... he couldn't help but smile. Just like what he thought, she's not really hungry and just wants to sleep near him.

It's been months since they're sleeping together in one bed and he really found this habit of her cute whenever she wakes up in the middle of the night. She'll search for him and hug him then eventually she will be dozing off to sleep again.

"Keep it down..." He ordered to everyone who's getting noisier because they are bickering about what drinks they will order.

Xiao Rui noticed that their mid is sleeping on the lap of their captain so he said in a low voice: "Cheng Ge... you should put her upstairs for her to sleep comfortably."

Lu Sicheng: "She will just wake up again and goes down."

Lu Yue pats Xiao Rui's shoulder: "You know how clingy that Shorty is to my brother when she's sleepy..."

Little Fatty: "And I know Cheng Ge likes it... hahahaha."

Little Fatty stops laughing when he saw that his captain is giving him a cold stare. He cleared his throat and put his captain's phone beside his mouse then went back to his chair.

After the match ended, Lu Sicheng puts his two arms around his fiancee and hug her tight before leaning on the back of his chair while waiting in the queue. Suddenly, his phone received a notification so he picks it up using one hand.

It's from his mother, she messaged him.

[Mrs. Lu: My secretary said Tong Yao wants food in the middle of the night. Is she craving? Is she already pregnant? Am I going to be a grandmother soon?]

His mother and her imagination...

Before he replied to her, he change her name on his phone and make it 'Mother'. Because to him 'Mrs. Lu' now belongs to another person... he kissed his fiancee's hair.

[Lu Sicheng: She is just hungry. She's not pregnant.]

[Mother: Then when do you plan to give me one?]

[Lu Sicheng: I can even give you more than one. All you need to do is wait.]

[Mother: Fine. You're too slow.]

He didn't reply to his mother anymore and just tightly hug the girl in front of him. He knows to himself that he also wants what his mother wants but he also knew that Tong Yao is not ready yet. Besides, he can wait... because she will be with him for the rest of her life.

Days had passed and ZGDX won their match against Red Arrow which made their fans calm down and give their support to Lu Yue and the whole team.

On the other side, Tong Yao has been a couple of days since she started her training again and because she's been forbidden to have a long screen time for last week... ZGDX's coaches advise her to do rank matches for a certain time to get her back on track.

That day, Lu Sicheng wakes up after hearing the sound of a hairdryer inside the room. He opens his eyes and sees his fiancee in front of her vanity combing her hair.

He noticed that she was dressed like she's going somewhere so he asked her after sitting on the bed. "Where are you going?"

Tong Yao looks at him through the mirror and bites her lower lip. "Hmm... I'm going out."

He raised his eyebrows at her answer and messed his already messy hair before standing up from her bed. "Where?"

"Pet clinic." She cleared her throat and continues: "I'm taking the two cats."