Chapter7- Friend with you?no!

I'm in a good mood today and I don't know why. So I start my day with a smile. I'm ready to school and there is 30minutes left before the bus arrive. So I take the time and play facebook. Haha. So there is nothing interesting on my facebook wall, suddenly a message appear. I read the message, its from Troy. Hurm who is him? A new friend on my facebook maybe? So he says "Hi Tiffany, I'm Troy. Can we be friends?I know its feel like 'Who are you? You're a stranger to me that suddenly appear and ask to be my friend?' Its because I'm quite interested about your lifestyle. So can we be friends? Besides that we are in a same school even in the same class! So we can be more closer!" Hurm, so what should I do just ignore him? I'm not that cruel! So I reply to him " Hi Troy, for your information I don't like with boys even friend with boys. So sorry we can't be friend. Hope you understand me. And yes! Although we are in the same school , you still a stranger to me and for your information I hate liers too! Why I say to you that I hate liers? It because you say that we're in the same class, but I think I don't have a classmate who his name is 'Troy'. So goodbye then. " sent! And I'm about to logout my facebook a message appear, " Owh okay then. I have hear about you that you really and totally hate with boys, but that is not the reason why I cant be your friend. Maybe you have a bad memories that makes you really hate with boys, and maybe if we be friends, you will realize that not all boys are the same, like the boy that you hate. " Argh, I feel a little bit angry and reply it with a sentence " The answer is still no, fullstop! " Argh, damn you spoil my mood stupid boy!