Chapter 17 - Yes, it is him.

Every day this fake Troy come to my house to visit me. But I refuse too. Cause his a liar? 'Why you say that he is a liar? Because Troy's mom had said that Troy died alredy. But do you ever see Troy's dead body? Why you are so sure that Troy had died? Look this guy who says that he is Troy Richard, his voice, his attitude, his personalities and also his apperance just like Troy totally the same.' Its comes from my heart, my heart says that it is Troy, the one I love. But my mouth says no he is not, Troy's died!

I decided to be friend with this Troy, to make sure that he is Troy or not. He always wait for me when I'm sick so I think I should pay his kindness by accept him. "Honey, you still dont want to meet your friend Troy?" my mom says as she come into my room. "Mom, I allow him to visit me, but! He is not my friend. I accept him as a visitor." "Alright honey I will ask him to come in." And Troy come in after a few minutes, he straight away to me nd start to talk with me "Hai, I'm sorry for..." "If you come here to say sorry, you can go now. Cause I dont want to waste my precious time. So tell me what you want actually from me." I cut his word off. Sorry? For what, uhhh. Oh god! I cant stand anymore. Why? His face, his voice, his charmig just like Troy. Is god gift me the one who are totally the same as Troy. Is yes, thanks god. But, I must keep aware about him cause he is still a stranger.

"What I want? I want to ask you something. Why you hate me so much? I'm not a thief, a robber or anything I just want to be your friend. Why you ignore me just like I've done something worst to you. Why you call me a liar when I introduce myself? There are many question spinning and running in my head right now and I just need an explanation why!" finally he says what he want to say. "Why? Why? Why? Seriously you want to know why. It must come with a reason. Its because you! You are just totaly like my one and only love and his name is Troy, Troy Richard. Maybe you guys just look the same and have the same name? Owh I dont know. Arghh, uhh~" "So where is your Troy Richard?" he ask. "His died already, thats why." keep calm Tiffany cool down and chill. "Ouhh I'm sorry. Maybe we ever meet before this? Arghh, sorry I did not remember about my past.Hurm."

Oh! He is totally Troy, my Troy! I know it, and I'm quite sure.

What will happen next? They will lost contact after this? Or they will be enemies? Or maybe friend? Wait and read the upcomming chapter~~~~