Chapter10- What's going on with me?

Troy was absent on the next day and so on. Today, Troy has absent for two weeks! Everyone feel weird, why he absebt. No one knows why. I feel a bit guilt maybe he absent bacause he mad with me about the other day. Maybe it is? Argh! Should I say sorry to him? I should say to Miss Betty but I'm scare that Miss Betty will scold me. So my decission is go to his house and meet him to say sorry.
In the afternoon I go to Troy's house after school. Now I'm in front of his house. I knock the door and his mother appear. "Yes, may I help you?" a beautiful lady is standing in front of the door, maybe Troy's mother "Is Troy here? Can I meet him, owh yes I am Tiffany his classmate and work partner" "Owh Tiffany, I'm Troy's mother, Miss Jane. Troy has tell me about you. Troy? Hurm, his in the hospital wad right now and he is coma" explain Troy's mom. And I feel shock and ask his mom imedialately " Why? When? Which hospital?" "Calm down girl, lets come in and have a talk with a tea. Shall we, and I will tell you everything about Troy." miss Jane says calmly to me who look a little bit shock! Why I'm so shock and worry? Whats going on with me, argh Troy are you ok?