Chapter 16 - We meet again

Since that day I am hoping that I will never meet that mystery strange guy anymore. But my hope will remain as a hope. I meet him again, "Hello you are the pretty girl am I right? Yes! Its you. Do you remember me?" ask a voice behind me. "Hurm, sorry do I know you? Do we ever meet before this?"ask me to the unknown guy who stand behind me. Wow! He's quite handsome with his black spectacle and very fashionable, he's tall and have a good looking and ofcourse many girls are in crush with him. I'm sure. When I see his face my heart beat fast suddenly, it is the beat when everytime I meet Troy. "Oh! I'm sorry maybe you dont remember me because the last time I meet you actually it is the first time we meet, I'm wearing a scarf that covering my face and this black spectacle that covering my eyes. And I dont believe that we meet again pretty girl.." say that guy.

'Our first meet? Scarf? Black spectacles? Pretty girl?' Is this the guy who... " I think that I should introduce myself my name is Troy, Troy Richard. Nice to meet you." And everything turns black when I wake up I'm on my bed. "Oh god, its only a dream." I said to myself. "Oh god I'm glad that you have wake up. Are you ok pretty girl? You suddenly knock down after I introduce myself. Is anything wrong?"say the guy who introduce himself as Troy, Troy Richard! "What is your name actually, your real name! Please dont game on me!" and I start to cry. "Hey hey dont cry, my name is Troy, Troy Richard and it is my real name... " "Dont lie to me! What you want actually! Dont game on me! Go away idiot! Stop playing like kids!" I cry and shout. "Troy, I think you need to go home. Maybe Tiffany is stress. You can meet her tomorrow okay?" ask my mom when she suddenly appears when he hear my shout. "Alright aunty. I think I should go and let Tiffanyto have a rest. Take a good rest Tiffany, get well soon friend..." say Troy before he past the door " Go away... " I cry by myself, and no one knows why...

So is this Troy Richard is the same person that Tiffany Hudson had falling in love before this? But Troy Richard had died. Is this Troy Richard is the one who only want to prank Tiffany? But no one knows about Tiffany and Troy even her parents dont know about it. But how about Tiffany heart that beats fast when he meet this Troy, and the beats is the same when she met the Troy that she love so much before this? So who is this Troy Richard actually? Keep on reading for the next chapter...