Chapter 1: How Y/N got the twin wolves

Y/N pov

As I was going back from my mission, I heard a few whimper from behind the bushes at my right side. I decided to check what it was and saw a light gray wolf injured and a dark gray wolf trying to help the other wolf, when both wolves saw me, the dark gray wolf faced me and started to snarl at me protecting the injured wolf. I assumed these two wolves are siblings, when the dark gray wolf started to snarl at me, I gave it a few meat which was a part of my leftover, it sniffed the meat a few times and calmed a little but still snarling at me.

The injured wolf suddenly whimpered out loud causing for me to draw my attention to it and the dark gray wolf to come to it. I got pity at it then decided help it but the dark gray wolf continued to snarl at me. I threw a few more meats at it then it finally started to eat the meats, while it was eating I started to treat the injured light gray wolf. After I was done treating it's injuries, I fed it some of my left overs aswell. By the time I was feeding light gray wolf, the other wolf was also now done eating the meats I gave to it.

I then got an idea, I decided to keep the twin wolves as my pets, luckily the two were following me when I was going back to headquarters.

~Timeskip, at Thunder estate~

"We're here wolves!" I said. I prepared some food for my new pet wolves as they patiently wait for the food. As I was now done preparing for the food, both wolves immediately stood waggibg their tales, I chuckled at they're cute behavior and gave them the food I prepared for them.

"Hmmm, what should I name the bith of you?" I said while thinking for a name for the both of them, then an idea came in my mind, "I'll name you Mui." I said pointing at the laight gray wolf, "And I'll name you Yui." I said now pointing at the dark gray wolf that is now done eating.

I forgot that I have to report the mission to Oyakata-sama. "Hey Mui and Yui, I'll be going somewhere for a while, I'll come back in a few minutes ok? Make sure to behave and don't go out." I said the to bith wolves with a smile.

~Timeskip, at Ubuyashiki estate~

I was greeted by Oyakata-sama's twins as they guided me to Oyakata-sama's room.

(Back at the twins)

Mui pov

I wandered around for a while until I found that girl's room with Yui-nii, entered her room and closed the door and the covered the windows making sure that sees us. Then after closing the door and covering the windows, me and Yui-nii transformed to our human form. (A/N: the twins liked the name you gave them btw) "Hey Yui-nii, what should we do now? And by the way the girl was kind, cute, and beautiful." I said smirking. "Yeah she was...anyway, I don't know what to do, guess let's just go around her house and find something interesting to do." Yui-nii replied.

"I'm surprised your not bothered to be her pet😏." I said teasing. "SHUT UP!" He said.

______________________________________

Hey guys! I know this chapter is short, I just need to think some more ideas.

See you guys in the next chapter!