reader's past

Hola simps🙂. So, this chapter will be short since it's just explaining reader's past/backstory.
______________________________________

So basically reader was a very happy child, reader has 2 younger siblings (S/N = sister name and B/N = brother name) S/N and B/N reader is eldest while S/N and B/N were twins.

Reader was very happy that she has siblings. You guys were a happy family, reader's dad sells wood at market while reader's mom go do household chores while reader takes care of her siblings.

That went on 'till reader was 12. One night Michael- I mean muzan attack reader's family, only reader was able to escape, reader run into the forest until she pass out.

Then she wakes up only to find an old man sitting next to her bed. The old man introduced himself and his name was Jigoro Kuwajima.

Jigoro offers reader to become demon slayer and reader accepts it. (Oh yeah you and Zenitsu didn't train at the same time) reader is able to complete the Thunder breathing in 1 year and passed the final selection.

So you are now 13, after 3 months of being a demon slayer, you managed to kill 49 demons. Now you are going to your mission, in that mission you killed lowermoon 6. So basically you killed 50 demons with a kizuki.

So after that you became a Hashira at the age of 13. You were the Thunder Hashira. Jigoro heard this and is proud of you.

The End

______________________________________

I know this is trash.

Anyways, see you guys in the next chapter!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ