Infinity train

Finally!! Dinner is here, anyway I lost ideas in the training part so let's just say the trio has finished their training with reader's guide. So now we are on the Mugen train arc. Enjoy!
______________________________________

Y/N pov:

As I walked out of the Thunder estate, aka my estate, I saw my wolves staring at me.

"Don't worry, I'll be back soon." I reassured them, they seem to get it because they nodded but they hung their head low meaning they'll miss me.

~Timeskip, to Rengoku~

Y/N pov:

"Rengoku-nii!" I shouted as I see him in the distance.

"Ah, Y/N! Are you ready for our mission?" He asked with his bright-like-sun smile.

"Mhm!" I replied. "I heard the trio are coming with us." I continued.

"Ahh I remember. Let's go ahead of them, i'm pretty sure they already know it." He replied.

"Ok!" I replied back.

~Timeskip, to the train~

Y/N pov:

"Umai!" Rengoku-nii exclaimed as he but down his food.

I chuckled. I then heard the door opening. As I heard the door opening, I saw the trio. "Hey, Tanjiro! Over here!"

I shouted. "Y/N-sama!" Tanjiro shouted back.

Tanjiro quickly ran over to me and Rengoku-nii. "Ah. Kamado!" Rengoku-nii exclaimed. "Hello Y/N-sama and Rengoku-san." Tanjiro greeted.

"Hello Tanjiro, and please, just call me Y/N." I greeted back.

"Ok! Anyways, I need to talk to Rengoku-san about something." Tanjiro replied.

"Oh I see, come sit." I patted the spot between me and Rengoku-nii.

______________________________________

Hey guys! I haven't updated for a while. Anyways, here's a small update, I know it's very short but it's all I can do for now.

Bye! See you all in the next chapter!

297words