Chapter 2: Trial meeting

A/N: sooo, I know I haven't updated for almost a month (or maybe srsly a month-), sorry for so long update I'm still gathering ideas, anyways here's another chapter! Oh and uhh I kind of forgot what they said in the trial meeting- sooo bare with me pls༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
______________________________________

The next day

Y/N pov

I woke up to my crow saying we have a meeting at 10am so I got up and looked at the time and it was 9am. 'I still have 1 hour to get ready before the meeting and make sure the wolves also ate their breakfast.' I thought.

I stood up and saw that my wolves are already awake.

"Ohayo!~" I said to my wolves and they just barked and kept wagging their tails.

I chuckled at them and went downstairs while my wolves are
following me.

I gave them pork meat while I ate some sushi. After eating I went to the bathroom to take a bath then brush my teeth. After I'm done doing all those things, I changed into my Demon Slayer uniform.

I really didn't mind the wolves watching me change my clothes (A/N: like I said in the description; "slight lime", "the twins are kinda pervy", and "reader is 16 while the twins are 17 in this story" I know I am very dirty-minded🙂 (😏)) since I they won't really understand.

I looked at the clock and it was 9:37am. 'I have 23 minutes left.' I thought.

And so then I started walking to the door, but before I leave I turned back and said: "Don't worry Yui and Mui! I'll be back in a few moments!" To them, and with that I left and started walking to the Ubuyashiki estate.

~Timeskip, to the Ubuyashiki estate~

Once I arrived I saw the other Hashiras and saw a boy badly injured and tied. "Hey guys! Sorry if I'm late but who is this?" I asked.

"His name is Tanjiro Kamado, he is a lower rank slayer that is carrying a demon with him!" Rangoku the flame Hashira replied.

"Oh ok." I replied back.

~Timeskip, to Sanemi bringing Nezuko's box~

"So this is the moron slayer who has been traveling with a demon huh?" Sanemi said bringing up a box which I assumed where the demon is.

"Lord Shinazugawa! Please put the box down!" The kakushi begged but Sanemi just ignored the kakushi. "You know what we call that?..." Sanemi trailed off pulling his sword out.

"Sanemi-san please don't act out of the blue." I said a little pissed. "We should wait for the Master's orders." I added.

But Sanemi ignored me making me a little more pissed. "A DELUSIONAL!!!" He shouted now stabbing the box, blood dripping from it and scream of pain was heard from the demon.

"WHOEVER HURTS MY SISTER WILL PAY!!!" Tanjiro yelled now running to Sanemi. "Oh? Is that so? Then good for you!" Sanemi replied readying to unleash an attack to the boy.

"STOP IT!! THE MASTER IS ARRIVING SOON!!!" Giyuu shouted and that made Sanemi lose his guard a little. Sanemi swung his sword toward the boy but Tanjiro jumped then headbutted Sanemi making his nose bleed and that made me want to laugh.

"Pfff, Sumimasen..." Mitsuri-chan said earning all of the Hashiras attention except for Sanemi. "Damn you..." Sanemi cursed under his breath. 'Even if Tomioka already told them to stop, the boy still landed a hit on Shanizugawa...' Iguro-san thought observing the scene unfold infront of him.

Later on the children of Oyakata-sama came saying: "Master has arrived." And with that said all of us immediately bowed, Sanemi slammed Tanjiro's head on the stone ground making him forcefully bow.

"Ahh I see you all have came my cute swordsmen and swordswomen." Master said with his usually calming and soothing voice. "It's nice to see you in good health master, I have been praying for your health." Sanemi said now formally.

Tanjiro pov

They're all bowing to him, he must be very important. "It's nice to see you in good health Master, I have been praying for your health." The guy that slammed my head on the ground said formally. 'A while ago he seems so aggressive. But now he is so formal...does he have different personalities?' I thought.

Y/N pov

"Not to be rude Master but what about what about the slayer here that has been travelling with a demon?" Rengoku-san asked.

~meanwhile to the twins~

Mui pov

Me and Yui-nii again went to her room and did the same yeterday. "Hey Yui-nii, didn't you notice that she didn't even mind changing infront of us?😏" I said thinking about what happened a while ago.

"Yeah, I also noticed it...but I'm not complaining tho, I like it more that way.😏" Yui-nii said with a smirk and a blush while pointing his finger at his chin and thinking also about a while ago.

"Why don't we explore her room?" I suggested. "Sure." Yui-nii replied, after a few minutes of exploring her room, me and Yui-nii got bored and layed on her bed.

Yui pov

Me and Mui got bored so we layed on her bed. "Ughh what's taking her so long?" I said being impantient. "I don't know. I heard her crow said they have a Hashira meeting at 10am." Mui replied.

I forgot that she is a Hashira so of course they will have this kind of meetings.

~back to you~

Sanemi is now holding his sliced wrist infront of the demon girl while Iguro-san was pinning Tanjiro down with his elbow.

"Ara~ ara~ Tanjiro-kun~ if you try to use your breathing then some of your veins might explode!~" Shinobu the shortest pillar said. What Shinobu said earned some of the Hashiras attention inculding me. "Oh! I like the sounds of veins popping! Come on! Use your breathing!" Tengen Uzui the weirdest old man Hashira said. (A/N: btw reader dislikes Tengen) An irk mark appeared on my forehead because of what he said.

"Tengen-san, wouldn't that be a little to far?" I said irritated.

Then Nezuko turned her head away earning our attention and it shocked most of the Hashiras. "What happened?" The Master asked.

"The demon girl turned her head away in disgust of Sanemi's blood." Kiriya explained to his father incompletely. (A/N: Kiriya is a boy) "Then that's proof that Nezuko won't attack humans."

~Timeskip, to meeting end and you got back to your estate~

Y/N pov

I opened the door to my estate and was greeted by my wolves.

I chuckled at their cuteness cause it looked like they missed me.

~Timeskip, noon~

I went out of my estate again and headed to the butterfly estate. "Oh! Konnichiwa Y/N-chan!~" Shinobu greeted me. "Konnichiwa Shinobu-chan!" I greeted back.

"Would you like to train the lower rank slayers with me~?" Shinobu asked me still holding on her fake smile. "Of course I would love to!" I replied.

______________________________________

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated for a while TwT. Anyways here's a cringey and longer chapter! Hope you like it! See you in the next chapter!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

1218 words