Chapter 3: meeting and training the kamaboko squad

AKXHDUWGOSHDDIJHDDH I'M SO SORRY FOR MAKING U GUYS WAIT SO LONG, I HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE WITH PROJECTS, NOW I CAN FINALLY UPDATE THIS DIGSISHS
______________________________________

Y/N pov:

'Ahhh I'm finally home.' I said in my head as I opened my door to my estate. As I opened the door, I was met by the twin Wolves I just adopted.

"Oh, hey guys! Did you guys really miss me that long?" I said along with a chuckle. The twin quickly ran to me while wagging their tails.

(Huge Timeskip here, nothing rlly much happened in Y/N's estate so timeskip to butterfly estate)

Y/N pov:

As I opened the door to the Butterfly estate, I was greeted by Aoi "Oh, hello there Y/N-san! Is there anything you need?" She asked. "No, I don't need anything, I am here to help train the kamaboko trio." I said.

"Oh, alright, they are in the training area now, Shinobu-san is there." She replied. "Oh alright then, thanks! See you later! Bye!" I said. "Bye!" She replied back.

I made my way to the training area of the Butterfly estate and opened the door to see Shinobu and the kamaboko trio.

"Oh! Y/N! Your here!" Shinobu called me. "Oh, hey Shinobu!" I replied.

"Ohhhh another beautiful girl?" The yellow to orange colored hair boy said.

"Fight me!" The guy with a...boar mask? Exclaimed.

"Hi, my name is Y/N L/N The Thunder Hashira." I said with a smile.

Suddenly, the boy with yellow to orange colored hair ran to me, dropped on his knees and hugged my legs saying: "WAHHHHH PLEASE MARRY MEEEEE!!!" He said.

"Zenitsu!" The burgundy boy said while grabbing the boy which I assumed Zenitsu away from me.

"Ah! I'm so sorry about that! My name is Tanjiro Kamado, the boy with a boar mask is Inosuke Hashibira, and this boy is Zenitsu Agatsuma." Tanjiro said.

"That's fine." I said with a slight chuckle.

"Anyways." Shinobu clapped reminding us that she was still there. "This is Y/N L/N, The Thunder Hashira." Shinobu introduced me to them.

"Hello~." I said with a smile. "So these are the rookie slayers that we are going to train Shinobu-chan?" I asked. "Yup!~" She replied.

"Wait, YOUR THE THUNDER HASHIRA?!" Zenitsu said- more like yelled. "Yes, I am. Is there anything wrong?" I asked him.

"SO YOUR THE PERSON THAT GRAMPS WAS TALKING ABOUT!!!" He yelled once again. "Ummm, who is 'Gramps'?" I asked him.

"GRAMPS IS THE FORMER THUNDER HASHIRA! HE TOLD ME TO FIND YOU AND ASK YOU TO TRAIN ME!" He yelled. "Ohhh, you mean Jigoro Kuwajima? Yes he is the one who trained me." I replied.

"Alright you guys! Our training will start now!" Shinobu exclaimed.

Later on Aoi, Kanao, and the three Butterfly girls went in. "Alright! Let's start with stretching your bones and muscles!" Shinobu said with a smile.

And soon then the Butterfly girls started torturing them. I noticed that Zenitsu is laughing and giggling while the other 2 are crying in pain, he sure is weird.

~Timeskip, after they're done with the stretching~

Y/N pov:

'Wow, that took a whole day.' I said in my head as I opened the door to my estate.

Yui pov:

'Yes! She's finally back!' I said in my head as me and Mui went running to her excited.

"Awww, did you guys wait that long? Are you hungry? Let's eat!" Y/N as she came in while me and Mui followed her.

She gave us our food and we ate it as she prepared some food for herself aswell.

After we all ate our food, Y/N went to brush her teeth and change her clothes to sleep.

After all that, we all went to sleep. Me and Mui lying down on each of her side.

______________________________________

Hey guys! I finally updated! I know this is short but this is all I can do for now. See you guys in the next chapter! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

677words