letting go

"Mommy? you seem sad..are you okay?" Nashi saw her mother wiping her watery eyes as she nods and gave a weak smile "Yeah honey..I am fine. Mommys feeling overwhelem right now" she admits.

"Its okay to cry you know" Lucy was shocked. What..? How did her daughter..? Nashi smiles softly and hugged her mother "I know that your sad" she speaks gently staring at her mother brown eyes..her own eye color.

Lucy broke down and Nashi only gave her a sad look before hugging her mother. She knew that her grandfather was the reason who put her mommy so much, but yet she comes out on top. He will never understand how much hell he put her through..how much they both went through. Always ignorant, never wanting to listen to anyone but himself.

Flame of anger welled inside of Nashi. She hated her grandfather for being selfish. He only put himself first not understanding her mom's feelings when she was young. Her mother said not to put a grudge on him, but Nashi couldn't help but resent him for it.

Hell even if he was out of her life, grandfather made her cry. 

That was something she wouldn't forgive him for.

"Mommy its going to be fine" she mumurred "Im here..im here for you" she whispers softly nudding her mother in her large chest. Lucy still sobs, hating herself for breaking down like that, especially right in front of her daughter.

"Mommys sorry Nashi..she really sorry" Lucy sighs clearing her thorat "let go home and get some rest now. Im done crying for dad now" She and Nashi both got up wiping off the dirt from their clothes "Let go" Lucy said softly holding out her hand.

Nashi smiles,knowing what was next "Okay mommy" she said before giving the house a spare glance, hoping he didn't see all of that. 

It would break his heart and she would pitt him, if she cared enough about him.

With that both walked away from the house, never looking back.

Lucy was letting her father go..in the past.

She decided.