Home

Finally both mother and daughter were at home at last. Lucy felt gulit inside swelling because she didnt even realize that they took longer than they orginally intended to be home with her husband.  Now when they do get home even through its pretty late, no one was home.

Ugh maybe they should have gone home earlier than late. Maybe her husband is in the guild most likely feeling worried and distressed. It was all because she decided to be home fairly late which was her fault for putting him in that state.

She gave a worried glance at her child who gave a look back, looking just as concerned. Daddy must be worried sick of finding them both but with no luck. 

"We should go to the guild and collect your father" Lucy couldnt help but blurted. She is worried for him afterall. Nasha gave her a determind look on her face, she wants her father to be with him. She wants her entire family to be with her, so she was going to get her father back no matter what the cost.

"Lets go get him" Nasha said with determination in her tone and Lucy smiles, squeezing her hands with hers. Thats her girl, determind with one thing in her mind: hunting down her father and bring him home with him.

"Lets" Lucy agreed as they made their way to get Natsu back home with them.