Angry

Nashi Dragneel was angry. Like animal angry mood. 

How dare he? How dare her grandfather treats her mother in such a way? It was disgusing to watch between the two of them, it was toxic as word that she heard from a friend of hers. 

Seeing this..it was consider toxic relationship.

Then he badmouth her and she felt angry and sad, depsite not knowing her at all. How could he say that to her? She went to open her mouth, to attack her grandpa with word when her mother straight up told her father to shut the hell up basically.

Nashi eyes widened as her mother went to defend her, her face fully angry and her pink dress now torn halfway. She avoided her mother and look at her grandfather coldly. She decided not to forgive him after all of these.

He cause problems for fairytail just to bring her mom back, only to have her get married and have a child with someone else, much to her horror and shocked. Her mother defended herself and show her to prove that she already made a family of her own, and didnt need her father's approval for it.

Nashi knew he was angry to hear all of this. Grandfather was such a cold person to meet that she didnt bothered a greeting. She has harbor a dislike for him already, glaring at him as he reacted poorly. 

She didn't feel back when they left the house without looking back. Her grandfather needed to get smack back into his senses again. Lucy wasnt crying ethier but she was holding her, whispering apologies to her instead.

"Never again honey..I promise" She kissed her forehead as a way of her apology for her father's behavior as if it was her fault, which it wasn't!

Nashi was relieved to hear that they arent coming back to that house again.

The two left the house and headed back where their real home was..

Fairytail.