15

it was january 3rd. me and jj were trying to have a little bit more fun before the baby came in 2 weeks.

my mom was living with eddie. he was ok, but he wasn't my dad but he also wasn't mike so an upgrade for sure. mike broke out of prison and went on a rampage. he tried to kill my mom and eddie but luckily the police were called and he's probably getting life in prison.

"so... have you narrowed down her name yet lex?" kie asked, rubbing her tiny baby bump that looked more like bloating.

we were hanging out at the chateau while the boys went to get us food. 

"kinda. her name is probably gonna be marley or kai. we also like cora but i don't know i don't think it will fit. we'll just see her when she's born i guess." i shrugged.

"are you not excited?" sarah asked confused.

"what? of course i am! i'm just sick of being pregnant." i said back.

i was truly over it. i had two pairs of shoes that fit and wore the same two outfits everyday.

jj still treated me like the most beautiful girl in the world though. whether i looked like a troll or not.

kie suddenly got up and ran to the bathroom. sarah quickly followed her, but it took me a while to trudge over there.

when i got there, kie was hunched over the toilet vomiting everywhere. sarah held her hair back.

"aww kie, welcome to the first trimester!" i laughed.

"when is this gonna end?" she groaned.

i was about to make a funny comment when i heard the door open. "we're here!" jj yelled with bags of chic-fil-a in his hand.

i ran to the living room to give him a kiss and was followed by sarah who quickly did the same to john b.

"where's kie?" pope asked, worried.

sarah and i sighed and were about to answer when we heard a loud gagging noise come from the bathroom. pope ran in there and immediately comforted kie and held her, telling her she'd be ok.

after kie finished throwing up and brushing her teeth, we ate lunch together.

"so how are you holding up?" john b asked.

i furrowed my eyebrows. that was not the right wording at all.

i laughed and said, "do you mean how am i doing? good i guess. i'm just ready for the baby to be born. we've already packed her bag and everything. two more weeks!" i said sarcastically.

this got a laugh out of all the pogues. "i cant believe your mom is dating eddie." sarah said, shaking her head.

"me neither! and that austin is your little cousin!" i replied.

pope and kie were being oddly silent. there was some tension between them and i don't think it was a bad kind. finally pope muttered, "fuck it." and pulled kie into the guest room/jjs old bedroom. we shared a confused look and got back to eating until we heard the loud sounds of kie and pope.

"ew" john b said, disgusted.

"at least they didn't do it in here." jj shrugged.

poor jj's sex drive was high from all the constant sex we've had in the past 9 months. but the past month or so, i've been so weak and i just can't do it.

kie and pope likely fell asleep in the guest bedroom because they were in there three hours later when me and jj left because i was tired. being pregnant wears you out.