Prologue

??? Pov

I was on my way to find my secret hideout as escaping without anyone spotted me...or that what I thought...I been went to bank, burning the gates, and take the money I could as flying away from the bank.

How am I flying you asked? Well obviously my own jet-pack on back within my suit, oh yeah, I made this bad boy with my own hands, anyways I was carrying the full money bag with my right hand...that was until a damn boomerang hit my right hand that cause my money bag falling down the city...

"OK! WHO THE F##K DID THAT?!"

I yelled with anger and that until that person came out of f##king nowhere jumped top of my back causing me to try to drop this a**hole off from me and I did but he got a graphing hook and landed safety on that building.

"YOU DAMN A**HOLE! THIS TOOK ME F**KING HOURS TO MAKE!"

I yelled again with anger, I can't fight this guy with my gauntlet damage, so I have no other damn choice but to escape.

"You may won this fight, but let me warn you "Mousie", you shouldn't mess with me again!"

I warned as I escape, I swear that this guy still glaring at me while I lost sights of him, what with him coming out night like me anyway?

(Sorry if I took long to started this story too long, Im still had to go school, hope Im able to keep this up)