Prologue 3

Your POV

Well...our missions weren't that bad...of course the Dark Knight almost got us into trouble but still made it through with the team, we risk our live to rob the largest diamond, yeah we show that cat lady a DAMN lesson.

We are now having a conversation about each of us except Killer Moth get captured by the Dark Knight by the first time.

Penguin: While the twins capture the billionaire butler to feed my pretty birds, somehow the damn BATMAN had to ruin their feast!

Flashback

You: You had also defeated by the butler too?!

Penguin: Please, it would be easy if he wasn't here at the first place!

You: Rrright...My was when I was caught as trying to hack the company of the city.

Flashback

Croc: Damn, he definitely roasted you, kid.

You: Shut. up.

Croc: Whatever, he stop me when I was trying to flood the city to get all the goods.

Flashback

Ragdoll: Yep, so big, so tough, and yet got caught..Now for my unfortunate arrest was when he and his "girlfriend" both defeated me.

Flashback

You: Really? His girlfriend too beat you?

Ragdoll: Not sure if they on a relationship, but still had defeat me by both of them.

You: You had to ask Moth make the meal right?

Penguin: Don't question your boss how am I controlling the team!