Chapter 1: Unlovely Reunion

Firefly/Y/N Pov

Well, things are going easy  as expected,  I mean the bat family almost caught us but still got luck to team penguin, man I hate that name, it boring, anyways I was at the couch with croc sitting next to me asking questions.

Croc: Is there something that you haven't got in your past like, an honor medal or trophy or a date?

Y/N: I-I used to had a date.

Croc: Really? Care to say who is it?

Y/N: Well, her name was Karen Starr, she...she was the perfect woman I ever ever met in my whole life, she was truly was special and even changed my life, but our time didn't last for that long as almost a year.

Croc: What happens between you two?

Y/N: She-she started-to-to-look she never love me for real okay?! (said angrily)

Croc: Geez, relax I wasn't forcing you to ask that.

Y/n: S-sorry, it just this was too hard for me that happens. (said calmly)

Croc: I feel your pain kid, I least you got all over it right?

Y/N: Y-yeah, Im now okay at least.

I sigh, I still remember when I first met her, she changed my life when I thought no one really loved me, I was going to gave up love, dad always tell me that love is pathetic just like he met my mother, that guy never stood love, my mother actually say that love is actually a unexpected gift that will make anyone life warm and better.

(Flashback Starting)

I was on my break where Im in a restaurant waiting for my date I met at online, but minutes has passed and she didnt came, guess she was fooling me this whole time, but then someone came to me.

?: Uh, hello there?

I look up to see a blonde woman.

(Art by Phil-cho)

?: Hello my name is Karen Starr and I seen you that you been waiting for someone almost an hour.

Y/N: Yeah, turns out I was being fooled, guess I leave.

Karen: Wait, I had to say, your quite a handsome man I seen.

Y/N: Really?

Karen: Why yes, so wouldn't mind if I could have dinner with you?

Y/N: No problem, be my guest.

Karen: Thank you.

(Flashback Over)

I was thinking that past until penguin came.

Penguin: Alright you two, breaks over, let move to our next mission.