Prologue 5

John Pov

This guy...where everyone calls him a hero...thinks he super...who?...Superman...Well I don't...he the devil...he no hero...it been 2 year ago since that attack where he fought Zod...his battle cause the death of many...including my family...I was the only one to survive...this bald guy has told me if I did his favor to kill superman for replacing my body with metal including a crystal that would kill him...did I hesitate?...No...I agreed...because I doing this for Metropolis...for the lost souls...for my family...for me...and now...Im ready for my revenge...and also...Im not John Corben anymore...call me METALLO...there were been rumors about a real cyborg causing everyone to panic...so what?...why should afraid of me instead of HIM?!

It..it not happening...it not over yet...I must finish...the one...who cause my pain...he...he should pay...for what he done to everyone...everything...mines...

Robin Pov

Im doing the fast I can to get away from tin-man there...but then I got pushed causing my motorcycle to crash between the other side, then I saw who did it, the Firefly.

Your Pov

Well it ain't the dark knight son who holding some type of crystal.

You: Well what do you have? Is that a large emerald? I thought you were the good guys.

Robin: This is more than just a crystal, so back off!

You: Oh you think Im going to be scare because you beat the living s##t out of penguin, right? Well this let do this the easy! Or the hard way!

Robin: Hard.

You: Your choice, kid.

(2 minutes later)

Robin: GIVE IT BACK! AND GET OFF OF ME!

The battle was quick as he on the floor where Im sitting on him.

You: What the magic word?

Robin: I WILL BEAT YOU TO DEATH! 

You: Wrong answer.

I get off of him as I flew away with the strange crystal I got.