Prologue

Once, there was a man named Ray Daniels. Ray was trained in two different martial arts. Aikido and karate. Ray had trained in Aikido since he was nine. The reason is because he had to defend himself and other people from the bullies in school, even though they're bigger than him.

Ray trained in karate by Mr. Miyagi's small offer after being beaten by the bully for the very first time. That's when he learned the ways of Miyagi-Do. Additionally, that's how he had some extra help in mind to defend himself and other people.

A few years ago, the Daniels payed their tuition for Ray's enrollment in college. The University of Four Principles is the college Ray had enrolled. The four principles included Computer-Science, Engineering, Theater and Sports.

During the first day of school, he met a woman named Diona Pangilin, whom he became best friends with. They even shared the same dorm. As months passed, they started developing a new feeling. A feeling that's never felt before. But obstacles and challenges might get in their way as they went on. One included trying to deal with a bully Ray never wanted to see again. James Kun.

One day, Ray heard of an original play, which Diona wanted to audition in as a female lead. A Songbird's Yelp. It's about a woman looking for the real family that's out there in this world. Along the way, she met a man helping her get back on her feet when she's injured from the storm. That man is a famous singer and has a lot of fangirls wanting to marry him. But the man had set his heart for a woman far, far away from home. And that person is the female lead. The man's name is Jackson Davis while the woman's name is Lucia Songbird.

Ms. Lucian, a Theater teacher, persuaded Ray to be in this play. After a few times she convinced him, Ray agreed. That's when both Diona and Ray practiced the play. Act by act. Song by song.

Then, one obstacle got in the way again, which led Diona in mental conflict. But thanks to Ray's prayer to God, she's finally in a good mood.

The play had started in a theater that's somewhere in Atlantic Bay. But just as the last act was about to start, a power was cut off. Then out came James ready to fight Ray. The two soon had the second round of battle. In the end, it was Ray who won the battle. James forfeited and let Diona live her own life.

Right now, Ray and Diona continued being in touch with each other as they're now officially dating. But being a couple is not that easy.