Epilogue

It was Jonathan who used a taser on Bonnie to keep things from getting dirty or worse, violent. Her body collapsed in the hands of officer Luke.

One Ray and Philippe got up, their faces turned to the two officers. "Thanks, officers Luke and Jonathan. I don't know what we would do without you."

"Actually, Ray, your father decided to stop by at the hardware store to buy things for a taser just in case all else fails. But he only gave it to us as a gift for support," stated Luke.

Now, Ray's head turned to Rodd. Just as he was about to ask if it's true, his father made a head start. "It's true. I just happen to come across these things since I'm great at electronics."

"Speaking of, will you two send this psychopath to jail?" Diona asked the officers with her eyes fixed on Bonnie.

"Our pleasure," said Jonathan.

With that being said, he carried her bridal style. Not literally a romantic kind of bridal style, but he had to carry her to jail before she becomes conscious.
After Bonnie was sent to jail unconscious, the whole gang went to retrieve bags of coffee beans to put back where it was stolen last night. After that, they went back to the House of Pancakes to inform the whole business company about everything that had happened.

"How did you know if Bonnie is working for that malicious John Kreese?!" asked the young employee.

That's when Diona took out her camera and showed them the video he recorded. It was informed that the owner herself, snatched the camera from Ray to record the whole thing.

After the business company watched the whole video, the manager had something to say, "I can't thank you all enough. Not only did you give us back the coffee beans, but you also brought back the business we all know."

"Nah, no need to thank us. We had all the help we can get," said Ray.

"True, true," replied Bon Dieu, then he told Ray. "If you haven't convinced me and former ally named Bonnie to join in, we would've never caught the real culprit."

"And if you haven't called us for help, we would've let Kreese got away," said Luke.

Jonathan nodded in agreement.

Then, Ray felt a hand on his right shoulder. It sent an electric shock inside his veins. He then turned his head to see Rodd.

"You've done good detective work, Ray. Working together with your friends is the best way to solve this mystery," said Rodd.

"I agree. You may not be interested in mysteries, but..." Diona started.

"I know, I know," Ray's head went down smiling at himself, Diona and Rodd,"But I'm only doing this when I need to. The officers can handle things like this themselves." He looked up at the others again. "But if it's the backup they want, it'll be on their way in no time."

With that being said, everyone's fists went up in the air. "Yeah!"

A few days later, Ray and Diona went on a morning date to the House of Pancakes. As always, they ordered a "Perfect Match" dish with the addition of brewed coffee. One for each of them. Once food was served, they gave thanks to the Lord before eating.

While doing so, they chatted about a difficult situation happening in their lives. Especially Ray's. His parents were going to the airport to fly to United States and he was asked if he should come with them before he and Diona get married. Because if so, it would take the next five years before going back to the Philippines.

"What would you say?" asked Diona.

That's when Ray's hand reached to hers. His warm smile appeared on his face as his eyes were locked on hers.

"Diona. Let's get married."