Chapter 5

Ke'andre POV

I was still pissed at the fact dat some fuck boy try to hook up with my sis,knowing that dat ass is mine. So I was silent in da car scrollin down insta,thinkin on how imma get DAT ass to be mine.

When we pulled up to the house I went over to the driver side and opened up Ishani door.

Ishani-Thanks I guess

Ke'andre- Welcome beautiful

Ishani-Ok

After that I went to my room and went through my plan. This was gone be a long night

Ishani POV

After that weird act ke did, I went to my room and took a shower.

I took out my bath and body works "Sweet Pea" scent body gel and my rag and got in the shower

⌚⌚15 min later

After I got out I put my Victoria Secret red Bra and Pantie set on and lotioned up. Then I put my night clothes(in m/m) on and went downstairs to watch TV

I was watching a re-run of Pretty Little Liars when ke came down with only his boxers on.

I looked at him weird before I went back to watchin my show.

Before I could really get into da good part Ke kissed my neck and started sucking on it.

I moved over and said

Me:The fuck are you doing

Ke: C'mon shani, u know I been watching u. Everyday I look at u I wish u were mine. Jus let me take care of u.

Me:Nigga fuck outta here

I went back to watching my show when ke'andre kissed my neck again and this time hareder and passionate.

It felt so good I started moaning in his ear.He then moved to my lips,and started kissing me like I was his girl. He put his tongue in asking for entrance and I let him in by kissing him with my tongue.

I know that this is wrong but it felt so good

He then picked me up and taking me upstairs to my room. He threw me on the bed and started attacking me with kisses,he broke the kiss and took off my T-shirt and shorts leaving me in my bra and panties. He unhooked my bra while I nibbled on his ear lope, he started sucking on my boob and carresed the other one.
He went down and left kisses until he got to my cookie. He spread my legs and started sucking on my clit. I moaned even louder than before.

Ke'andre-Whats my name baby
Me:Ke'andre!!!
Ke- Nope
Start sucking harder when I was about to climax when he stopped and said

Ke-Whats my name
Me:Daddy!!!!
Ke-Thats right

He sucked again and I came and he licked it all up. He then pulled down his boxers and I gasped at how big his "friend" was. He started laughing and slid the condom on then slid into me. Each and every stroke was heaven. 

Ishani-DADDY FASTER!!!!
He went faster after that. Omg this feel so good.

After that he flipped us over so I was on top. Oh god