Chapter 28

Ashely POV

I came to get my baby back. He knew when he was moving that he still wanted me. But so called he with this bitch and now she pregnant. Well let's see what happens when I'm pregnant with his baby too. Fuck that other chick. I do stuff that she doesn't. He's my master and I'm his  servant.

Ishani POV

I left August house and went to my house. Ke'andre called a family meeting about something. Even though what happened between us,were still family. So I'm here to support him. I got out the car and opened the door to see this brown skin girl,my mom,and ke'andre. Boy,this is going to be something.

Ke'andre: I called this family meetin to tell y'all that I'm going to be a father again.

Me:Again?? Wtf does that mean

Ke'andre: I have a daughter. Her name is Nia. She's coming down so I can see her. I haven't seen her since she was born. And M'riyah is pregnant. She's my girlfriend.

Nichole: Boy what the fuck ran through your mind. Asia was perfect for you. And she's the mother of your child. She has done nothing to harm YOUR child. So why in the hell did you let her go?. And now you with some random whose name I'm not going to remember because she's irrelevant.

My momma can be rude. But she tells the truth. But who is Asia?

Me: Wait who is Asia. And why am I finding out that you have a child. You call a meeting for everything else but you didn't think that I needed to know that I had a niece.

M'riyah: He told me. I guess I'm not the irrelevant one.

Me:BITCH THE FUCK YOU SAY. YOU IN MY TERRITORY. I'LL BEAT YO ASS AND THINK NOTHING OF IT.

M'riyah: 2 pregnant women can't be fighting. That would hurt the baby. Now wouldn't it?

Nichole: Shani,your pregnant too. Omg is it with August. My grand baby is going to be soooo cute.

Me:Thanks mommy. I was going to tell you with August but this bitch decided to be dirty and shit.

M'riyah: My baby is going to be cute right,Nichole?

Nichole:Bitch,O hellll naww. Yo baby gone look like a frog. Like his mother. You not that cute. Ya feelin yaself way to much. Come that shit down. And my name to you is Mrs. Jackson. Lookin like a mothafuckin uhhh,bitch!!

M'riyah: Baby why aren't you saying anything. There being really mean to me. And I been taking my medicine for you. And your not even defending me.

Ke'andre:That's because they right. You cute but you not drop dead cute. Imma still be there for the baby but ion wanna be with you. And you do look like a frog in an angle. I Dont want no contact unless its for the baby. Meaning stay off my line unless its for my baby.

M'riyah: omg I can't believe this

Me:Believe it bitch. Now get the fuck out my house. Befoe me and my momma whoop yo ass. Cuz we Dont like you. Just to let you know.

M'riyah: Fine,I Dont need this

Then she left.

Nichole:I'm going out. I have a date tonight with this guy. He'll be here in a few so I'm going to be upstairs.

Me:OK. I'm bout to go back to August house so bye

Nichole:Bye*She said while walking upstairs*

Ke'andre: Wait baby. Can't we work this out. I want you to be mine again. I missed you.

Then he went in to kiss me but I swerved him.

Me:No ke'andre. I'm with August.

Then I drove to August house

Is this the last time we'll see M'riyah??
What's going to happen with Ishani??

Vote
Share
Comment

Contest cancelled!!

MORE JUICE