Chapter 33

Story ends in 2 Chapters

Ishani POV

Tonight's the night I've been waiting for. I just never thought I would be pregnant. I thought about August all day. I think I made the wrong choice. I need August not my own flesh and blood. Maybe he really didn't mean to hurt me. I needed tell Key.

*In key room*

Me:Key!

Key:Yea

Me:We needa talk

Key:About

Me:Us, Ion think I wanna be with u anymore. I love August, and he's the father of my child. I know he cheated but it was a mistake.

Key:How u know he not going to do it again. Ishani I neva cheated on u. I never hurted u. But u go back to that nigga.

Me:I'm sorry Key

Key:Na,u will be mine very soon. But for now, GET THE FUCK OUT!

I left again. I have no idea what the fuck wrong with him

Ayiana POV

I really like Ishani. I love her as a best friend. But if I tell Chris that he'll get mad. But this doesn't feel right I'm going to tell her she has to leave before Chris takes her. I can't let that happen to her or her baby. Before I left to go to her house I went home and packed all my shit. As soon as Graduation over I'm gone or I might go with Ishani. I counted my money and I hads just the right amount 35,000. I was done packing 3 hours later. I got my phone, keys,and purse and headed for the door. This is going to be hard!!!

What does Ke'andre mean??
Should Ishani listen to her "bestfriend"??

Vote
Comment
Share

MORE JUICE