Chapter 18

August POV

When Ishani text me I U-turned and drove back to her house. I hav no idea if she mad,sad,happy but I ain't tryin get cussed out. I deal with that at home by my stupid ass dad,god I swear I would beat his ass if I could, but he always gone gettin high or drunk. I mean I know I used to be in da game but damn.I quit right after Mel died. That's what he would have wanted me to do.

I pulled up to shawty house and cut my brand new Lexus 2015.And yes,I paid for it. My broke ass dad can't do shit for me.

I went up to da door and knocked, not a minute later Shani opened da door. She look like she been cryin.

I swear to god if that nigga touched her or even look at her wrong imma beat his ass. He act like he run shit, he know he not da boss. I know I just met her but I care about who hurts her so I can make it betta.

Shani:AUGUST!!!
Me:Yea
Shani:I've been callin ya name for 5 minutes, she said at the door.
Me:My b,I was thinkin. But what's up wit u?
Shani:I need to tell you the truth,the whole truth but you can't tell nobody ever.
Me:OK

Then she took a deep breath and she started talking.

Ishani POV

I was telling August everything and I mean every last thing.

Me:Me and my brother are secretly datin. And we had sex. That's what he was about to say before I cut him off. I was afraid that you wouldn't like me anymore. I really like you and I want to be more than friends.

August: Wow, I feel the same way expect the brotha part. *Starts laughing*
Me:Why are you laughing??
August:Cuz you had sex with ya brotha,plus you weren't thinking straight. Cuz the Ishani I'm gettin to know would have beat his ass. Errbody makes mistakes. And I'm not da one to judge. I've done shit dat I regret till dis day,but I don't let it stop me.
Me:Oh OK
August:I really like you,and I want you to be mine frfr
Me:I Neva said you couldn't have me
August:oh really, so u saying I can cuff you anytime I want?
Me:Didn't say that either
August:So what u saying?
Me:Let's take things slow,k?
August:Idc,but I gotta b with you at the end of it.
Me:Bet

I stared in his eyes while he stared in mine. Then we leaned in a started kissing.

Long story short:He's mine

Hope y'all like it!!!
Was Ishani wrong for telling August?
Is ishani going to say yes to August??

DM me if you want a part added in the story.
Give me ideas!!!
Love feedback!!!
Comment,Vote,Share all of the above!

-Queendaila