Chapter 19

Ishani POV

We kept kissing. I felt like I was Cinderella and he was my Prince. I think he might be the one. He make me feel something that nobody else makes me feel. Every time we text or talk he makes me laugh and smile. I just Dont know.

August POV

Me and Shani was staring into each other eyes then we started kissing. She Dont got to deny it,she know is want all dis. But I want her to be mine and just mine. Cuz her brotha can't take her out and love up on her. But I can. She gone be mine soon or lata.

Ke'andre POV

Me and M'riyah had sex but I'm started to fall for her. I mean she not as bad as Ishani but she still bad. Plus its not like I just want her cuz I can't have Ishani the way I want her,I really do like her. When we had sex we ain't use a condom and I came so I Dont know if she might be pregnant. Was this meant to happen or a mistake?

M'riyah POV

I got him where I want him. To be my baby daddy. Yes,he came in me,and he's mine now. If he doesn't wanna claim dis so to be baby. I'll just bring up the past. The worst part of it. And yes,the whole innocent part was an act. This boy is sooo gullible.

Lexi POV

I can't believe this nigga didn't text me back. I guess he doesn't want me. Or maybe he with some hoe. Idk. I guess its on to the next.