Chapter 34

Story ends in 1 Chapter

Ayiana POV
I headed over to ishani house. She has the right to know that her brother has been plotting against her. I pulled and I only seen Ishani car. Usually her mom is here around this time. A pulled in and cut off my brand new Kia. I walked up to the door and knocked twice. Ishani opened the door with a big smile.

Ishani:Hey bestie

Me:Hey we needa talk

Ishani POV

Me:About what

Ana:U might wanna sit down

I sat down on the couch and so did she. I'm so confused about all this.

Ana:I think u remember your older brother Chris. Well he remembers u and he's coming to get you. I was helping him plot against u. I wasn't going to go through with any of it is because I'm trying to leave New York. And he was paying good and I needed to reach the amount I needed.

Me:Ok,we'll talk about this later. Just help me pack all my shit,so we can leave right after graduation.

Ana:Wait Shani. Look I'm sorry OK. I should've told u sooner. I'm not trying to hurt u,I love u like a sister and I'm truly sorry.

Me:Its OK I guess. But let's hurry up and pack

We jogged up the stairs to get started. It won't take me long to pack. But ain't Chris August nigga?

Bruhh I'm so fuckin heated. But I decided to write a chapter for y'all.

Vote
Share
Comment

MORE JUICE