The Meeting

....

A young female walks in with a hoodie covering her head. She rushes, timidly to Iruka and hides behind him.

"Come on introduce yourself no one will, judge." Coxed Iruka to the young timid girl.

She slowly comes out. Everyone is quiet and looking at the small timid girl. It was clear in her eyes and face that she was scared, she finally came full out but kept one hand hooked around Iruka's pants.

"H...Hi... hum... I'm Narutoa, Ukuzami.....and its nice to met you," Narutoa says quietly.

Kiba whistles, and she jumps back right back behind Iruka. Everyone death stares him.

"What she's cute. Admit it!" Kiba comments in his defense and all hell breaks lose.

Iruka tries to quiet everyone down, but everyone was yelling to loud to hear him.

The only quiet one in the class is Sasuka Uchiha and even he had to admit she was cute but something about this shy female drew him to her even more, therefore he just stared intently, as if debating whether she is a threat or something to use.

As chaos continues in the class, Narutoa gets this chill, and she turns her head to find a black haired raven staring at her, being the cute, innocent little girl that she is, she stares back with a confused wide eyed look, tilting her head, and shyly pulls on her hoodie.

Sasuke lifts an eyebrow intrigued and laughs internally and how smart she is. After a moment Narutoa finally looks away and hooks her both her hands onto Iruka's sleeve.

"C..can everyone s..stop yelling...? It hurts."

Everyone turns to Narutoa, making her shyly pull on her hoodie hood again.

"Sorry, Narutoa, right class?" Iruka lift both eyebrows intently at the class.

"Sorry!" Everyone says and silence follows.

Sasuka takes this chance to lift his hand.

"Yes Sasuka?" Iruka questions shocked that the normally cooled hearted silent Uchiha wanted to say something.

"Narutoa can set next to me, if she doesn't mind?" Sasuka says in a cold voice never letting his eyes leave Narutoa.

"WHAT?!" Everyone else in the class erupts.

"Th..thats fine I... I d....don't mind." Narutoa struggles to say looking him dead in the face with a shy, scared look in her eyes.

Iruka pats her head, an encouraging smile, and a little shove towards the Uchiha.

"Now then class can begin," Iruka turns around and starts writing about the Hokagas and their acheivements.