The Exam and Teams

**Hope you guys are still up for the continuation of this story, so here it is. Also any song suggestions?**

______________________________________________________________________

Sasuke P.O.V

Today was the day. The final exams and one step closer to killing Itachi. I wake-up to find the house....empty. If only Narutoa would move in with me then maybe the compound would feel more alive. There where still blood stains from where the bodies once were.

I had just finished making breakfast, tomatoes and mozzarella sticks, when a knocking was heard outside was a hord of fan girls. I had to escape through the backyard sliding window.

What a way to start the day!!

*Narutoa's P.O.V*

I woke up to banging on the door by some ungrateful villager who though I was the one blasting music on the radio. I don't even own a radio. Long story short I got slapped for being a "demon slut". Sigh life is weird.

Plus the only guys I hang out with are older then me and think of me as a daughter or sister, so, yeah. But whatever, I heat up some instant ramen and walk to the academy meeting up with Iruka and thankfully he got rid of the small mob following me.

We get in the classroom and I had time to finish a book I started reading a week ago plus drawing a lovely picture that Iruka insisted he needed to hang up in the classroom right in the front of class.

(This is what the picture looks like. Credit goes to me.)

*Third P.O.V*

Over time Narutoa became the top konoichi (I think that's how it's spelled), Sasuke is clearly the best in the class, Ino is a obsessed fan girl, Hinata is as well, but more reserved, Sakura is a fan girl and because Narutoa is smarter and cuter then her she is the second worst in the class closely followed by Ino (again sorry if you guys don't like this arrangement but think about it Sakura may be good at chakra control and healing also punching really hard but is there anything else can she really do?), Shikamaru is a Nara so second smartest in the class because Narutoa has Kurama's knowledge at her disposal. Choji is Choji, Kiba is the worst always trying to flirt with every girl, his still trying to get Narutoa but Sasuke is taking a clear claim to her and the guy with the bugs (sorry can't remember his name) his well him. Then, of course there are a bunch of extras(Bakugo style extras) that have no significant impact to the story.

Soon, the class started to fill up. Iruka toke role call and explained the rules of the test.
"First up Sasuke Uchiha!!" Called Iruka.

Sasuke left into the next room to take the exam. Afterwards it was Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Hinata, Choji, Narutoa, and everyone else.

After everyone completed the test (Narutoa told Iruka of the other ninjas betrayal and plan and the ANBU toke care of him) they were waiting for their teams to be called.
***
The teams don't change other then the fact that Sakura is worst in the class, which consequently makes her a part of team 7, still.
Kakashi comes in late as usual and is tackled by a excited little fox known as Narutoa, who is happy to see him and vise versa.
He looks around the room and sees the last Uchiha looking at him with daggers in his eyes, and an opposed fangirl trying to rap her arms around the Uchiha's arm, but failing miserably.