First friend?

**Still have no idea how this is going to go but bare with me. Also terrible grammar coming (hope not). Sorry I misspelled some of the names and I have been trying to fix it bare with me good people.**

_____________________________________________________
3rd person POV

Sasuke decided to talk to Narutoa. Walking over to the training area, she decided to train at. That's when he saw Narutoa take off her hoodie.

He was frozen in place, staring wide eyed at the sight infront of him. Infront of him stood Narutoa the fox demi-human, with nine orange tails, and orange ears.

The sun chose that moment to shine the brightest between the clouds, sending a beam of light right on her, as if the heavens where waiting for this moment. 

Silence fell not a bird chirped, not even the wind blew. Sasuke's heart beat faster the sight was so pretty he wanted to take a picture of this moment and never forget it.

"Narutoa?" Sasuke whispered seeing the ears turn and flick trying to pin point where the sound came from.

Her head turned and her eye's widened.

"S-s-sorry!" Was the response with that she covered her head and tails and run for it, right up a tree.

"Come down I just want to talk," Sasuke called running up to the tree, not have a single clue how she got up there.

"Y-your n-not g-g-going to hurt me?" Narutoa called back scared about the harm this cold-hearted Uchiha could do.

"No, why would I?!" Sasuke wondered 'What has she been through?'

"B-because I'm the nine tail's v-vessal." Was the response Narutoa gave.

Silence fell between the two. Sasuke moved closer to the tree and looked up trying to find Narutoa, finally spotting her around the very top holding on to nothing with her hands.

"I'm practically the last Uchiha, who's brother mudered the whole clan in one night, plus he turned rouge all in one go." Sasuke responed back without emotions, trying to see Narutoa's expression through the leaves and light, before continuing. "And know I'm looking for a friend, which I want it to be you if your willing?"

Again silence was heard again, then a whoosh. Sasuke turned around to find Narutoa landing on her feet.

"Really?" Broke the silence, almost at a whisper.

"Yes!," a excited Sasuke respons.

'My first friend!' Narutoa said to no one in particular.