Life of Narutoa Ukuzami

**I hope you all still want more. School has been getting in the way but I'm doing my best.**

______________________________________________________________________________

Narutoa's POV

Sasuke is super nice a bit over protective but who cares his awesome for my first friend. Meeting him was probably my favorite part of this week.

It's the weekend and I like sleeping in on the weekend but no fate had other plans.

"Come on kit up you go," Was all Kurama said

'Noooo!! Want sleep!! Can wait!!'

"Wish it could kit, but no, you have to talk with lord third about your first week of school."

'You are so lucky you can sleep whenever you want, you know that, you big meanie?'

"Oh I know but that doesn't mean I can't mess around with you."

'You little demon fox!!'

"That's me, Kurama the mean, evil, nine tailed demon fox!"

'You are so lucky I love you.'

"I know!!"

'Meany"

I got started making breakfast, egg with bacon.

After I stared walking to the Hokaga's office. All the villagers where whispering about me when they saw me. I ignored them but the a rock hit me in the head, I turn to see a mob come after me!!

I just flickered to the Hokaga's office after that. Why is it always me being attacked by those villagers and ninja, honestly.

I'm confident in my head but when talking to people everything just gets jumbled up. Of course I'm trying to improve. There was yelling in grampa's office it has to be those annoying elders again!! They always make my life horrible, just because I have Kurama in me. I knock loudly.

"Come in!!" Was all I needed to hear before walking in.

"M-morning gramps." Then I greet the elders, "Elders."

"Tch" was all I got in response from them.

I then walk to grandpa's side of the desk, give him a hug. Then, grab some coloring books and crayons, and go to my favorite corner in the whole office and begin coloring.

They argue for another 2 hours before the elders get fed up and left.

"So how was your first week of school?" Gramps asked after calming down.

"Good, I-I made new friend!!" I happily responded

"Really!! That's so good to hear, what do you think of your classmates?" Gramps continued to ask.

"Good, their all to loud, but Sasu-kun, his very nice. His fangirls though.." I shiver at the thought of them, "Are loud and r-really mean, especially Sakura, Sasu-kun calls her trash and the other really big fangirl, Ino is her name,  Ino-pig no idea why?"

"Mmmm... and who is this famous Sasu-kun?" Gramps asks with a smirk.

"My new friend Sasuke Uchiha." I look up to see gramps in shock with his pipe almost falling out. Right then a nock on the door shacks him out of it.

"Come in!!" He answers, after that no more talking with Gramps for the day.

***Later in the evening***

After like the hundred person left the office for the day gramps finally got up to move.

"How about it Narutoa want to go and get Ramen?" gramps started walking over to me as a nodded. "That's such a beautiful drawing Narutoa!!"

"Thank you, gramps."

A soft pat to my hooded head is what I got in return.

"I hope you let me hang it up once your done with it." Gramps smiled down at me.

"Of course that would be perfect. Now about that ramen, gramps?" looked back up at him with a smile.

Gramps just laughed.

"That's the Narutoa I know!!" Is all he said as he toke my hand and headed out.

We went out and got ramen 🍜, from our favorite store. After, that we talked about what happened during the week and what we plan on doing next week. We also talked about my training which is going very well thanks to Kurama and the anbu that like me for being me. Grandpa being a grandpa, insisted on buying me something no matter how much I tell him no. So, he bought me a plushy of all the biju, because why not?