Chapter 1: The Demon Child

So this is my first ever story please don't judge I'm not the best when it comes to writing stories that make since in my head but are weird on paper. Helpful comments are always welcome, haters tell me what I can do to improve the quality of my stories in the future!! Pictures are redone by me. 

_______________________________________________________

This is before the time of the 9 tails attack and before Narutoa is born!

*********

Kurama/9 tails: "So... Kushina is about to have a baby. *Chuckles* I may not be able to break free but I can leak some of my chakra into the child....It might make things.... interesting."

Kushina is having a peaceful, calm, on schedule day and thinking about visit her husband Minato and his team, who are out in the training grounds, perhaps bring them a snack. After finishing dinner and the snacks she started heading out to the training grounds.

"Oh hello Lord third" Kushina said noticing the third hokage. "Ah Kushina how are you?" Lord third turned around waving to Kushina. "Good but the baby is getting heavier," Kushina responded rubbing one hand over her growing tummy. "Good to here, if I'm correct you'll be heading THERE soon no?" Lord third lefties un eyebrow. "Yes in a week I'm due to be there your wife is coming to pick me up." Kushina responded with a smile. "Good to hear well have a nice day, I must be off!" Lord third waved his hand and headed to his office.

***

***

"Minato, I bought snacks for the team come and take a break!" Kushina called out after setting up the picnic table.

"Thanks Kushina" Kakashi jumps down from the tree right next to Kushina.

"Eye, thank you Kushina" Ran followed up.

"Thank you Mrs. Kushina for the meal." Obito answered with a bow.

"No problem, ya know!" Kushina responded to the three young ninjas with a smile.

After a wonderful time of eating and chatting, Minato's team decides to head back to training for another few hours and Kushina watched.

*Time skip to Narutoa's birth/nine tails attack *

So, the same things happen as in cannon the only thing that is different is that Naruto//Narutoa has fox ears and tails, the fourth Hokage curses the Nine tails because of what it did to Narutoa. Kushina thinks the fox features makes her look cuter. Then of course Obito attacks and is down right shocked by the babies appearance.

"What a interesting child lord fourth," Obito comments evily/interested.

"Leave my child alone, masked ninja," Minato calls pulling out a Kunai ready to teleport anywhere to save his newborn daughter.

"Fine catch," Obito throws Narutoa up into the air. A second later Minato teleports and catches baby Narutoa.。

"How wonderful to know the child will live on, I can't wait to play with it, but for know the nine tails demon fox is mine," Obito inquires ruthlessly, teleporting away with Kushina.

***

***

The conversation between Obito and Kushina along with the nine tails extraction going the same along with the nine tails attack. The only difference is that after the nine tails is released from Obito's control it goes to Narutoa as if drawn to her, since she it sort, of in a way, his daughter as well.

Kurama/Nine Tails, reaches out to Narutoa, trying to grab her. Kushina releases her chakra chains, and manages to stop the nine tails.
Kurama roars in frustration, seeing Minato doing the hand signs for the Reaper Death Seal...

***

Timeskip to the academy

***

*Art done by me *

*Art done by me *

**Narutoa wears a hoodie to cover her ears and keeps all 9 of her tails raped around her waist.**

Iruka sensi walks into class and quiets everyone down.

"Class today we will be having a new student joining us. Please, show respect, if they don't answer your questions from the start. Also, know that they are shy and easily intimidated, so behave!" Saying this Iruka sensi looks directly at Kiba.

"You may come in," Iruka sensi says extending his arm to the door.

........