Blair

I was at the candy shop one evening when  I saw this girl. I recognized her as one of the girls that.. I mean one of the annoying suckers. I have no idea what they call themselves but I call them the annoying suckers. I don't really care.

I was surprised when she waved at me, I waved back too. I couldn't just ignore her.

I was going to seat on the bench opposite the shop when I heard my name.

"Alexis"

It was the same girl. I waited for her to come closer

"Hey" she sighed.

"Oh! hi"

"Sorry about the other day"

"It's okay" we sat "but I don't get why you're... Uhmm, how do you know my name?"

"I know everyone that has to do with Jayden"

"You're stalking him?"

"Not really"

Then?"

"You're so lucky to be the one to hypnotize him"

"I don't get you. you like him?"

"Yeah, I do"

I raised a brow.

"After Blair, he had no one in mind till you came"

"Who's this Blair?"

"Someone"

"But do you know what's going on between Jayden and Dexter?"

"I think they are like sworn enemies"

"Why?"

"Blair"

"Oh! Tell me already"

"Jayden loved Blair and they were getting along, everyone believed they were dating already. But then, Dexter came into the picture from nowhere. She was confused, quite confused because she didn't  know who she could prefer. She eventually choose Dexter over Jayden and..."

"Who does that?" I interrupted and she smiled.

"Dexter took her away from him and he got really angry and upset about everything. He set Dexter up and beat him almost to death, it was bloody though. Because Jayden didn't come back without blood on his knuckles and Dexter bleeding from the mouth. She began to avoid them both but later she and Dexter started a formal relationship. Jayden got over all these only when you came and he's slowly forgetting about all that" she sighed.

I smiled "Dexter's a loser"

She raised a brow and shrugged "probably"

"By the way, what's your name?"

"Not necessary"

"But you know mine"

"I'm Blair Johnson"

"Blair?"

She nodded.

"You mean the Blair in your story?"

"Exactly"

"I... I... I'm sorry, honestly"

"For?"

"Taking Jayden from you"

"No, you didn't. I was just foolish, that's why"

"Don't say that"

I wonder why she's different from her friends.

"It's the truth"

"Why are you in that clique? And you're different from them because I know they won't dare talk to me. They hate my guts "

"I don't really like them, I'm just there for popularity. What else? "

"For real?"

"Sometimes I feel weird around them. Left out too."

"That's bad. Now that you're popular. Why can't you just leave?"

"It's not that easy, y'know"

"Ouch! Sorry dude"