First kiss

Blair passed a note to me in math class 'hey, please keep our friendship a secret'

I smiled. Before I could blink, Eunice snatched it from my hands.

"You're friends with Blair?"

Now this is an open secret "what's wrong with it?"

"Everything's wrong. You're now part of their clique?"

"No way. I just..."

"Miss Simpson"

I already know what'd go next, I'm in for detention.

"I'm very sorry, Sir" that won't help either. I just had to say it.

"You know what next, right?"

I nodded, slowly "I..."

"I don't want to hear any more words from you"

Dexter began the laughter, then the rest followed. Jayden and Blair didn't find it funny, though.

"Silence" was the last thing I heard before I walked to detention.

I kept a straight face, I was angry. How was I supposed to see Jayden? Well, we'd meet long after school.

I sat, groaning. This guy, I have no idea who he was but I guess he was the one I've been hearing about. He's literally, permanently on detention, he should be a 'supervisor' now, yknow. He passed a note to me.

'Hey, I have a crush on you' it read.

I looked up at him. It's kinda funny, actually. This is something a lot of people would find hard to sat but this guy just... I just came here a minute ago or so.

I decided to play along too. I don't like him but in the absence of Jayden. I noticed he liked Kiara but she wasn't taking much notice of him. They were just on a friendship lane.

I wrote 'me too' and passed the note back.

He smiled and I smiled back "be my girlfriend, then" he whispered, we just had to speak in whispers.

"Why?"

"Cuz I like you" he winked.

I rolled my eyes "fine"

................................................................................................................................................................I was playing a game on my phone, when I finally got home. I headed straight for my room, I was so tired. I had been cleaning the school with the cleaner after detention. That was an extra punishment for just little noise. It was so awful but I was happy no one was around, aside the both of us. The old cleaner kept telling me boring stories about his childhood. It was seriously awful.

I bounced on my bed, sprawling my hands and legs, not pulling off my uniform. My phone beeped and I picked it. It was a message from Blair.

'Alex, can we meet again, today? At the usual place, I know we only met there once'

I told her I was busy  because I just remembered that I had to meet with Jayden at the park today. I dropped my phone on the nightstand and dashed into the bathroom.

After I got there, I used my eyes to scan the area. Why is he not here yet? I'm late already and he hasn't come? 

I felt someone's palm on my face.

"Jayden?"

No answer.

"I know it's you, Jayden" he let go.

"I've been waiting, sweetie"

"I know, right? I forgot"

"About me?" he wiped invisible tears from his eyes.

"No, not that. You know, I was stresses. That math teacher is fucked up"

"I know, right? Sorry about that, though" he put his arm around my neck, taking me out of the place.

"I thought..."

"Change of plan"

"So, where are we going?"

"I'd show you when we get there"

I nodded, I had to give in.

We got to a coffee shop and the sign showed 'closed'. I had no idea what his plan was but I didn't react to it. He whispered few words to the man sitting in front.

He opened the shop and took me to a table at the end of the shop, with petals of flowers scattered all over the table cloth. Two cups of coffee already set, congealed milk forming a heart shape at the surface.

We sat opposite each other and I kept avoiding his eyes. I was too shy and he knew it.

"Why do you keep looking away?"

"I... I don't know?"

He cupped my cheek, raising my face so our eyes could feel the love we had for each other. Our eyes locked, I couldn't look away anymore. He pulled closer and gave me a brief kiss.

"I love you, sweetie. I really do. I just can't keep this in mind anymore. I don't really care if you don't feel the same for me"

"I love you too, Jayden. If you're joking about this, then it's fine"

"I can't do that, that's dumb"

It really is dumb and Dexter's dumb too. I smiled.

"So...?"

I shrugged.

"If nothing lasts forever, I was wondering if you wanna be my nothing?"

I rolled my eyes "can you be any better?"

He laughed "I was just tryna be romantic"

"That's silly" I noticed he had been staring at my lips.

"Whatever" he stood and pulled me up from the chair, clashing his lips with mine. I pulled away.

"I'm sorry"

"You don't have to be" I gave him that sexy wink that could... I don't know. I pushed him slightly to sit on the chair and I sat on his lap, facing him, his laps in-between my legs. I brushed my hair backwards, pulling him into a deep kiss, our tongue made love as mine felt comfort in his. It was a  moment I never wanted to end. His hands found way to my thighs and his touch kept sending chills through my spine. I couldn't resist it. Soon, he grabbed my ass and caresses it, gently. The kiss grew deeper at this point, I hoped his tongue won't get stuck in my throat, he wanted more. I was getting wet now and horny but I thought of the aftermath of everything. I couldn't go fucking around and then have an annoying baby bump, I cherish my flat tummy so much. The thought of it make me freak and I pulled away from the kiss.

He began to trail kisses down my neck and I pushed him, slightly.

"Jayden?"

"You're just so sweet" he heaved a sigh.

"I think I need to go home now" I stood up.

"I was getting hard, already"

"Shut the fuck up, Jayden"

He placed his index on his lips "sorry, sweetie" he led me out of the shop.

"Let me walk you home" he offered.

"No, thanks"

"C'mon"

"Fine" I rolled my eyes.

We headed for my home, with our hands locked together and we kept stealing glances at each other, smiling.

I have no idea if you've had this feeling; looking at someone and smiling for no reason? Well, maybe there's a reason behind ours.