Urgghh!!

"Jay babe" I hugged him from behind. He shrugged me off and walked away. I walked after him, trying to keep up with his pace.

"Jayden?"

No answer.

"Why? What's wrong? I didn't talk to Dexter or Blair" I tried to make a point.

"Well, you did worse"

"I don't get you"

"You wouldn't ever"

"But Jayden"

"Just let me be" he pulled his hands away from mine.

He walked into the private art room. I wanted to go in too but I stopped dead on my tracks when I saw Blair in there. What the hell was she looking for? What right does she have to be in there? Who the fuck does she think she is? I hid behind the door so I could eavesdrop and get a a view of them. Not so clear, though.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you?"

"For what, this time?"

"That stuff"

He sat "what exactly do you want, Blair? How sure am I that you didn't make this up?" he showed her something on his phone.

"How'd I do that?"

"Why is his face hidden?"

"That's how he dresses, duh"

I get it now, Blair told him about STORMY. How did she even know? Or is this a setup? I'm getting more pissed off here. I began to stamp my feet, not causing a noise, anyway.

"So, what now? Look, just leave, Blair"

"But sweetheart. Can't you see she's cheating? Breakup with her"

He gave her that 'are you nuts?' look.

She pulled closer, trailing her fingers down his chest "I'm now for you. Only you"

"You must be out of your mind" he pushed her away, al;most causing her to fall.

"But..."

"Get the hell out of here"

She bit her lip angrily and stormed out, she stepped on me and our eyes met. I expected something bad but she just gave me a stare down and walked out not without giving a groan.

I walked in, slowly "Jay" I crouched in front of him, watching him run his hands though his hair, eyes shut.

I handed the glass of water I had taken from the dispenser to him "this could help"

He gulped down everything and smashed the glass. I screamed.

"What was that?"

"That's how you've made me"

"You mean?"

"Who's he?" he showed me a picture of I and Stormy on his phone.

"He... he's just a friend"

"Friend? That's a lie. I never thought you'd ever do this, Alex"

"I... What do you mean? He's just a friend"

"No, he's not. I've heard voice notes of you both. You've told him you love him, haven't you?"

"I... I... I haven't?" I tried to remember when.

He landed a slap across my face, I ran into shock. That was something I never thought Jayden would do.

"You're so much of a liar. Look, we're done!"

I held my cheek, breathing hard. I loved him, no doubt but he's being too violent. Just because of three words. Urghh!

"Jayden?" I fluttered my lashes.

"Don't. Just don't. You've hurt me so bad"