Gender Problems

(Adrien's POV)

We arrived at my mansion and we were greeted by my father and again, that same cold glance he always gives. He'll never change at all because mom is not here.

"So you brought Marinette with you again?" He looked at her or rather me in her body.

"Yes, father." *Marinette said.

"His photoshoots are so amazing," I said with a girly side.

"Hmmm. Come along, I'm having a look at the photos on which to be on the cover." Father said.

"Can we see them?" *Marinette asked.

"Indeed since you and your friend are the artists of fashion," Father said.

Technically I'm a model pose artist but that still counts for model fashion. We went to his office and looked at his advanced touchscreen. He clicked up the images where *Marinette in my body posed for the cameras.

"Okay, which to pick." *Marinette looked at the pictures.

"Hmmm.... How about the one with the sunglasses where you winked?" I pointed at it.

"Heh, it's like your first time to see me with sunglasses. Okay, we'll go with that one, father" *Marinette chuckled.

"Hmmm. Maybe." I clicked on it.

"You two are getting along as friends I see. Your friend has the art of fashion" My father said in his monotone voice as always.

"Uhhh....yeah. He...She has a great sense of fashion. Right, Marinette?" *Marinette asked shyly at me.

"Yeah, getting lots of inspiration for my designs." I acted like Marinette.

"I see. It seems my son has given you the strength of fashion designing. Anyways, the photoshoots will be on the magazine cover tomorrow. As well as for the advertisements too. It's a long day, Adrien. You should go rest up while Miss Dupien-Cheng heads home" My father said.

"Alright, father. Marinette, see you tomorrow." *Marinette said to me.

"See you too Adrien," I said.

-

At home, I still had trouble calming down the kwamis again but this time I did my deadly stare to get their attention. I always do this to Plagg most of the time whenever he eats too much camembert every day.

"Whoa, not that!" Some of them gasped.

"You have no idea what it looks like from my real body. Now back in the miracle box, please" I did the scary smirk stare.

"Fine." Wayzz flew into it with the others.

"You have no idea how difficult it was for Marinette to tame them," Tikki said.

"I wonder how it must have been for Master Fu when he was the guardian before his memory was wiped," I said.

"A very long time ago. Like he lived over a century like how turtles can live over a century-old" Tiki said.

"Yep. But some animals live longer, like the ice land clam." I said.

"Wow, Marinette wasn't kidding that you got good grades in classes. Especially in biology class. But still, Master Fu has made mistakes in the past but you and Ladybug defeated his sentimonster and his nightmare is over" Tikki reminded me of that eyeless frog monster Feast.

"Yeah. We did him one big favor." I said.

I looked at the chart of the re-akumatized victims. So far, Mr. Ramier was akumatized 72 times but he has the magical charm now. Lila might get akumatized again since Hawk Moth knows that Lila wants to get rid of Ladybug. I despise her so much from her deceptions.