Lunchador

*Marinette was doing photoshoots at the same park again and she's starting to get the hang of it. But doing poses really tired her out along with homework, fighting an akuma, learning Chinese with a tutor, and piano lessons. For *Adrien, he too has started getting the hang of being her. He was watching her getting pictures taken by Vincent the photographer.

"Excellent Adrien, good job." Vincent praised *Marinette.

*Adrien noticed she's not wearing the silver cat miraculous ring which got him panicked, "Oh no! Where is it?" He thought.

"Such beauty for a young man. You did marvelous, Mr. Agreste" Vincent said as he finished taking pictures.

"Thank you, Vincent." *Marinette thanked him and walks up to *Adrien.

"Where's the ring, Marinette?" *Adrien whispered.

"Right here" She took it out from her jean pocket, "I thought it is best that in photoshoots, Shadow Moth did not recognize the ring or he would know that the model is Cat Noir" She puts it back on her finger.

"Good thinking milady." *Adrien sighs in relief.

"What? You think I lost it on purpose?" She asked.

"Yeah. But I see you have it on so I shouldn't worry now." *Adrien said.

"Especially Plagg?" She showed him that his cat kwami is in her jacket.

"Yes him." *Adrien chuckled.

"So much for missing me, model boy" Plagg blew raspberry.

The teens rolled their eyes in annoyance but laughed a little.

"Just saying." Plagg hides again.

"Being a model is awesome but very tiring too. And again, why do you like my hair down?" She noticed that *Adrien is not used to wearing pigtails.

"I thought you'd look pretty with your hair down." *Adrien made an excuse but it made *Marinette blush.

"Maybe I should." *Marinette said.

"And trust me, I'm a boy and boys don't wear pigtails" *Adrien said, dragging *Marinette to get ice cream from the famous ice cream maker of Paris that is at the park.

"But ponytails both boys and girls can have." *Marinette said.

"Yeah, sure. Not always attractive for boys" *Adrien rolled his eyes as they received ice cream and sat down on the bench.

"You look great already in your style." *Marinette said.

"Thanks, Mari." *Adrien said.

"Mari? Sounds cute." She said.

They ate their ice creams in peace and hope there's no one akuma alert in the city. But they spoke too soon when they say Alya and her family getting away from an akumatized luchador.

"I'm gonna squash you like an itsy bitsy spider, Anansi!" An akumatized luchador pounds his fists together.

"It was just a fight! It doesn't matter who wins or loses!" Nora protecting her sisters from a supervillain.

"Well, eat a knuckle sandwich because I'm Lunchador, araña! Mi alebrije is no match for arañas!" He called out his dog-like alebrije to create a monstrous sandwich from the magic.

*Adrien and *Marinette ran into the alley to transform to save Alya and her family. From what they saw, it's an akuma and an amok this time.